Proof Budwiser messed up!

Here's what I don't understand. It seems like Bud Light /Annheuser Busch is paying a HUGE, HUGE price for their actions.
Yet I see all kinds of woke/fruity crap going on these days, especially in tv and print advertisements, but it doesn't seem like any of these other companies are paying the same kind of price.
Why did Bud Light/AB seem to get singled out?

Here's what I don't understand. It seems like Bud Light /Annheuser Busch is paying a HUGE, HUGE price for their actions.
Yet I see all kinds of woke/fruity crap going on these days, especially in tv and print advertisements, but it doesn't seem like any of these other companies are paying the same kind of price.
Lots of options - customer base could turn on them quickly and painlessly. They did not "know" their customer base.

Because they had no loyalty to anyone plus they're a mediocre product.

Think about the audience, the target crowd and who would consume budlight. Now make it "inclusive" with a dude that pretends to be a Disney version of a girl. One way to look at it is that dude makes a mockery of womanhood while simultaneously ruining the image of regular person drinking budlight and people don't want to support that.

After that back lash, budlight then turn around and apologies for it, and then offends the alphabet "community." Of course loses their business.

Coupled with the fact that it was never a great beer to begin with…

Because they had no loyalty to anyone plus they're a mediocre product.

Think about the audience, the target crowd and who would consume budlight. Now make it "inclusive" with a dude that pretends to be a Disney version of a girl. One way to look at it is that dude makes a mockery of womanhood while simultaneously ruining the image of regular person drinking budlight and people don't want to support that.

After that back lash, budlight then turn around and apologies for it, and then offends the alphabet "community." Of course loses their business.

Coupled with the fact that it was never a great beer to begin with…
I was in line at the local post office in East Helena(small Post Office)and listened to folks talk about a recent Pride day in Helena and how disgusted they were in seeing in wide open places in town people doing things openly they used to do in private.Kids watching!
People are divided over this.It may have started with A B but it's getting bigger and bigger!At least here in Helena Montana.
Edit to say,yea I'm not a big beer person but never cared for Bud beer,light or regular

I guess y'all will be mad when ab gets their taxpayer funded bailout..... just wait for it.
Yes. I was mad about the GMC bailout too. That's the thing about corporations. They assume the risk, so they should reap the reward.

But….if they fail, they should fail. However, there's no more losers anymore.
I was in line at the local post office in East Helena(small Post Office)and listened to folks talk about a recent Pride day in Helena and how disgusted they were in seeing in wide open places in town people doing things openly they used to do in private.Kids watching!
People are divided over this.It may have started with A B but it's getting bigger and bigger!At least here in Helena Montana.
Edit to say,yea I'm not a big beer person but never cared for Bud beer,light or regular
I don't think anyone really cares in a negative way about homos these days. I certainly don't.
The kids though, yes.

That conversation should be had with parents.

At the same time parents shouldn't be brain washing children to thinking they are trans or gay. I'm thinking about that show "I am Jazz."

You can't tell me that a 2 year old knew they were trans. They (parents/media) turned his life into a reality show, and they let him cut off his member at 17 years old. Lo and behold, he still looks unhappy after gender affirming surgery.

All of which in my not humble opinion, of course.

Last edited:
I wouldn't give one rats behind about Pride Day or anything else to do with that crowd, except that there are always those who have to push the limits. Thats when things get ugly.

Did you see that our Trans Legislator got engaged to a trans women?
Two men pretending to be women getting married.
Aint that special?!

What is this world coming to?