Proof Budwiser messed up!

I had to look up what GLAAD stood for:
Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.
That does it for Skittles,my grandson used to love that candy but I'll pay him to not eat it ever again!
I'll buy him a bucket full of something else to jump ship on Skittles.I would love to see them go under for this!
I sure wish the best for Oliver Anthony

Oliver Anthony's viral working man's song - Rich Men North Of Richmond
For those patriots on this thread who havn't heard yet.

I guess he's got a heck of a life story. He was a drunk at rock bottom and prayed that he would change his ways if he could have a hit song.
Much truth in that song whether you identify as a (R) or a (D) you should be able to see it.

The Bud Light Boycott was organic. It just sprung from regular guys saying I have had enough of this woke s&#t You can't make me buy something I don't want to buy. And as we all know you only rent beer anyway. So the switch to Coors Light or Heiken Silver or whatever was simple and easy. It seems Disney and Target have each lost a lot of money but have learned nothing yet. When Billions are lost due to negative sales growth, the CEO's and CFO have a lot of explaining to do at the stockholders' meetings. So why did they need a Transgender MAN, in a sundress , dancing down the street, to sell their beer?????

VinceMule I have a Christian upbringing and was taught that an end of this wicked old world would come one day.Maybe this is how it happens!
I have spent time looking up scriptures that show what our Heavenly Father thinks about homosexuality and tried to show someone but all he could say was, "God is love" and "He gets me"!
5 scriptures fell on deaf ears!What's left?I too feel we are closer to an end of times.
Rant over
Sure is a lot fires lately. lol