Proof Budwiser messed up!

VinceMule I have a Christian upbringing and was taught that an end of this wicked old world would come one day.Maybe this is how it happens!
I have spent time looking up scriptures that show what our Heavenly Father thinks about homosexuality and tried to show someone but all he could say was, "God is love" and "He gets me"!
5 scriptures fell on deaf ears!What's left?I too feel we are closer to an end of times.
Rant over

I think the fact that people are standing up is awesome. I am so tired of the BS with Black Lives Matters, Gay Lives Matter, men in women's bathrooms, small children being allowed to determine their sex, men competing as women, etc. etc. etc. ,its just so much crap. To be perfectly honest what others do with there time is not may concern, I believe everyone has the right to live their life as they choose and love who they choose, that's what being a free country is all about. JMO

I am just sick of having it shoved down my throat. If they would just leave a sleeping dog lie they would be much better off. Sooner or later the bear will awaken once again in this country and when it does its not going to be pretty.

Vince Mule, you ask what to do. That's a hard questions to answer, our founding fathers decided it was worth giving their lives for what they believed was a greater and worthy cause. Someday we will also have to make that decision as the left keeps pushing harder and harder to get us to succumb to their beliefs. Talking about it is not going to solve the problem, I believe we are way beyond that point. We are almost to the point where the conservatives can no longer win an election because so many liberals, minorities and unregistered immigrants are voting for the left's way of life do to all the free stuff the Dems want to give them for that vote. It is so sad to me to see this great country getting flushed down the toilet and the left is to stupid to see what they are doing. Before we know it, we will be just another third world country full of sheeple who can't think or do for themselves. they will line up to be told what to do and when to do it and the conservatives of this country will be deemed outlaws. I'm glad I am 60 years old, I can't imagine what this country will be like in another 50 years, if it will even be a country. The older generation is dying off, who will be here to protect it..........

Ok my rant for this week is over as well. have a great day ladies and gents.