Most accurate rifle?

Impact precision with stuteville precision chambered barrels are very accurate rifles. Buy a complete rifle from them or a barreled action and put it in whatever stock or chassis you want.

Hey guys, thinking about building a custom 300 win mag. My question is, in your opinion, who makes the most accurate rifle under $5000?
Thanks in advance

Klienguenther usedt to. Clear back in the '70s he guarenteed 1/2" three shot. groups. If you could find one, you would do well.

Custom Gunsmithing, Boyce VA John Myer. Builds top 1k guns also. Built 3 for me. Origin Action and prefit barrel. After that pick your stock of choice and then it is all about your reloading skills.

A lot of good options out there. There is no "most accurate______"(gun/action/build/etc).

Stick with a well know builder. Learn how to load (if you don't already), spend time at the range, and after zero and load work, get off the bench :)

Dan at Dans Custom Gun Service is who I use and recommend. He is a sponsor on this site and not far from VA border in NC. You can get his info with quick google search.

Or if you want a 300WM ready to roll, I have this for sale