Your most accurate rifle....

My most accurate rifle is a 6.5-284. 8.5 Kreiger barrel, shooting 130 grain Bergers. Built by Donald Jones at the Cowboy Shop. Will shoot sub 3\16 groups at 100 yards.

Taking it to Wyoming next week to go antelope hunting.

Cooper model 21 .204 Ruger 39 grain Sierra BT 200 meters 7 shots group measured .079,measured by the scorer at a bench rest match asked me why I did not shoot with them? can't afford to play with them as this is my varmint rifle

I am blessed to have several rifles that shoot better than I can. Have an AR15 in 223A.I. that Insight Shooting Systems build that consistently groups 1/2 or better.
But, my latest rifle is a re-barreled Remy 700 in 6 Creedmore. The builder, his brother and I took it to his range last evening and proceeded to shoot well under 3" at 500 yard plates. It is the easiest to reload and shooting suppressed: saweet! May not be my most accurate at 100, but it sure is the most consistent and is a winner at long range!

Custom guns: Gunwerks 7mmLRM or my wife's 6.5-284 both accurate out to one mile at 18" plate across a valley and uphill hits, everytime.

Production guns: definitely SAUER 202 own a 375 H&H, 300 Win Mag and 7mm and everyone of them is sub MOA with pretty well any load/bullet I can run through them.

McMillan Yukon 7mmRum 1/8 twist 195 bergers at 3100. Shoots 1/2 Moa if you hold it that well. The one and only really accurate rifle I own other than a couple AR 15s. I love it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts