Most accurate non custom

lawnboy1

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!

I would avoid certain European brands like Sauer for the sole reason that their barrels are heat pressed into the receiver. Should you ever shoot it out or otherwise damage the barrel it is a lot harder to crank off and swap out.

Not to follow what is new and trendy but if I were a betting man I would say 300PRC and 7PRC are going to outshine 300WM and 7RM long term. I would look at those cartridges for more long term support and ammo availability, even if its a little thin now.

All I know is that my tikka ctr 6.5 creedmoor is the most accurate rifle I've ever owned. Over my customs. It always puts them where the crosshairs are regardless of position. My customs are bigger chamberings to be fair and still extremely accurate. The ctr is the rifle i grab if I need a no bs accurate rugged rifle. It's fairly heavy for a hunting rifle though. I might be taking it in a bear hunt here this weekend actually haha. If weight allows.

I would avoid certain European brands like Sauer for the sole reason that their barrels are heat pressed into the receiver. Should you ever shoot it out or otherwise damage the barrel it is a lot harder to crank off and swap out.

Not to follow what is new and trendy but if I were a betting man I would say 300PRC and 7PRC are going to outshine 300WM and 7RM long term. I would look at those cartridges for more long term support and ammo availability, even if its a little thin now.
The Sauer 100 has a threaded barrel. Along with all tikkas and all sakos I'm aware of.