Most accurate non custom

I must be the luckiest man with factory rifles.
I have W. German, Japanese and US made (Cal?) Weatherby Mark V and a few Winchester M70 (New Haven CRF Stainless).
I don't have a single rifle that does not shoot sub MOA. And I am just an average shooter, not even close to some of you guys.

Ok I was able to visit in nearby gun dealer and he had a few different brands that I was curious if anyone has experience about with. They are Bergara, Benneli, Franchi. He spoke highly of each one of those, but I was curious if anyone has been around any of these rifles?
You didn't mention what game you would be hunting, but the 7mm Rem Mag is probably more practical than the 300 Win Mag for most North American game. I have friends that have shot everything from pigs to moose and elk with the 7mm RM. Most people would agree that todays rifles are generally more accurate out of the box, than those produced 30 years ago. So you don't have to over invest in custom features to get an accurate rifle. All the brands mentioned are quite capable. Handle as many as you can. Find the one that is the most comfortable in your hands and mounted to your shoulder. Buy that one, some ammo, and start practicing. You are going to learn a lot and have some fun too.

I must be the luckiest man with factory rifles.
I have W. German, Japanese and US made (Cal?) Weatherby Mark V and a few Winchester M70 (New Haven CRF Stainless).
I don't have a single rifle that does not shoot sub MOA. And I am just an average shooter, not even close to some of you guys.
That is some good luck for sure, enjoy.

That is some good luck for sure, enjoy.
I do have a friend that couldn't get his Mark V to shoot at all. Also there was a batch of factory ammo (2 major brands) that would not shoot at all in 3 different Makr V. But that was the ammo.

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!
I have a Bergara in 6.5 Creedmore (both of my sons have the same rifle too), and it is the best shooting rifle I've ever owned and I've had a few custom rifles in various calibers built on pre-64 Win model 70 actions. My Bergara will outshoot them all stratigraphy off the rack, and it was under $1,500.

Contact Ryan Hatch at Muley Crazy in Kanab, Utah He sell off the shelf rifles that have been tested and a load worked up for a real good price

Since the op's issue is accuracy , I will add my 2 cents worth, having spent many thousands of dollars pursuing this goal.
- assuming by accuracy you mean, the size of a group of bullet holes in paper at 100 yds under perfect conditions, and with an expert shooter - more than 1000 rounds/year
1) I believe that any factory rifle will shoot well under 1 MOA
2) A 500$ factory rifle with a $4000 scope will be more "accurate" than a $4000 rifle with a $500 scope
3) Few, i.e., less than 1% of all shooters are experienced enough to shoot more accurately than the average factory rifle is capable of. Knowing your own ability is key in the accuracy discussion
4)Since accuracy is determined more by the shooter than the rifle,the difference between a casual shooter and an expert shooter is thousands of hours and dollars spent in pursuit of excellence - on forums like this, you tend to see a lot of these type of passionate shooters for whom time and money know no boundaries.
5) In line with that, there is a type of snobbery that goes with equipment that can be the result of either passion or desire to prove one's superiority.
6) Factory rifles are built to shoot any ammo you will pull off a shelf and shoot less than 1 MOA. Custom guns are built to shoot a specific hand load that you will have to replicate to duplicate their accuracy guarantee. Factory rifles can be handloaded and tuned to shoot almost if not as accurately as the custom gun.
7) There is no question that a custom gun feels so much better than a factory rifle. There is nothing like the smooth action of a $1800 action.

For a $2000 price point from an off the shelf option, I'd start with looking at rifle configurations with stocks, triggers, and actions feel and features that you like. Depending on how picky you are, there are lots of good options well below $1200. Then do some load workup and see how it shoots. If it doesn't shoot well enough, get a smith to put on a top end barrel. You'll then be near the $2000 price point and you will have a fantastic rifle. The advantage of changing the barrel is that you can pick your caliber within the available limits of your action.

Seekins. This is copied from their website, if it isn't accurate enough to suit your needs send it back for repair or replacement. That's a tough guarantee to beat.

What is your accuracy guarantee ? Beyond MOA Guarantee

• Ask not what your rifle can do for you, ask [yourself] what you can do with your rifle.
  • A gun is only as innovative as the manufacturer, accurate as the optics, and reliable as the shooter. We hold up our end of the deal, and wholeheartedly guarantee that this rifle will suit your needs as a sportsman.
  • We refuse to lump our customers into a singular category guaranteeing them 1/2 MOA at 100 yards. The way we look at it, you can't put a price on accuracy. We recognize and have considered that each of our customer's demands are unique, and therefore refuse to send a cookie-cutter guarantee out with each new rifle. So long as it's a Seekins rifle, unrivaled innovation and out of the box precision is our assurance.
  • Our Beyond MOA Guarantee is ultimately your satisfaction. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your rifles performance, we will send you an RMA form, shipping label, and field test the rifle ourselves, because that is nothing short of the Glen Seekins standard. If the rifle carries a defect, we will repair the rifle or replace it.