May Want To Stock Up On Reloading Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off Powder Valley site and bought a brick of Large Rifle Primers Fiocchi for 172.49,but thats 1500 primers,not 1000.Didn't want to as my credit card is still screaming from 2 weeks ago primer purchase.Hate to spend it but need primers to save for rainy day.That is the most I have paid for primers since 2020.
Looked at powder and all is up,everything!
Thank you Brandon!
And the bad thing of "using" your CC is you Now know the Fed Banks are keeping track of Every purchase, and relaying to the FED! Thank you (Joe)!

I went into our local Sportsman's Warehouse to see the ridiculous prices I've seen online for powder with my own two eyes last night. I was pleasantly surprised that our SW still had last years prices on them. They didn't. Have anything I wanted, but I noticed a stack of CCI 200's. Since they didn't have a price on them or full bricks, I bought 4 sleeves. Much to my surprise, they would have only been $86 a brick. There's a local place here that has Winchester LRP for $85 or $89 a brick. I bought a brick between Thanksgiving and Christmas for $75, so I am good there. I bought a brick of Winchester SRP 2 weeks ago at another place for $84 a brick. I really want some CCI 450's, but I have not seen those in 3+ mo the now.

I broke-down and made an order (Blue Collar Reloading) this morning. It's not one of the impossible to get powders ( 8 pounds of H 110), but I'm pretty certain that it won't get any cheaper!

Now I can keep my magnum handguns well-fed for the rest of my life! 😉 memtb
There's a lot of H110 by me Pard . Come get some. 😉

Last edited:
If China is going to take Taiwan - it will be between May and June of this year based on how the weather/winds blow strong except this period...Xi already told the PRC "Prepare for great Conflict" and has been "sanction proofing" the CN economy by hording food (1.5 year supply grains), Hydrocarbons, Selling off State-Bank owned airplanes (all Airbus, Boeings, etc.), State-bank owned Real-estate Hotels and properties WW, etc...a deluge of money leaving the US to sanction-proof, dollar holdings to banks that will not be affected by sanctions etc.
Be sure to listen to this segment for Details - from Former CEO of Blackwater:

To each their own, but I have what I need, not all that I want, but I will NOT be joining the club of paying BS prices to enrich a short list of people who must be laughing their a$$es off at us shooters who have been taking it up the backside for way too long. Let them sit on that crap for 6 months and see what happens to the price. They will NEVER sucker me in again with just wait it'll come back, BS, they've played us like a bad fiddle.
With that said do what's best for you, for me I'm sick of them, but thanks to Hammer Bullets if I'm going to pay for a premium bullet by dang I'm going to order one that's proven itself to me and no I do not get free bullets from Hammer saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.