Reloading Component Tourism?

We have to the shortages last so much longer without internet order capacity. Especially if you're the Percentage of the population that doesn't live in the Matsu valley. Limits can hurt when your in town for a limited time.

I'm sure there are several of us up here that have shipped so much stuff to their family in the lower 48 they've put them on watch lists...
My wife calls me an Arms Dealer. She's not from a shooting household and there was an adjustment period for sure. She said she had never seen such a volume of boxes coming and going from a household, and she still isn't aware of half the stuff that comes through the house. It's just part of the game.

I feel that if you didn't make a point to stop off at various outdoor shops to check- you'd be short changing yourself. I try to as much as possible, even if I am flying- but then I have something shipped depending on what it is. Always cool walking into a shop- and lo and behold- finding what you never expected to !!!!:D

Anyone else do this? Had a quick weekend road trip out of state and I couldn't help myself: Checked the local Sportsman's for stuff they might have in stock. Found 4 boxes of Berger OTM 77gn Tactical bullets sitting on the shelf. Haven't been able to find them online! Laughed at myself and got the full eye-roll from the beautiful girl I'm lucky to be with. Anyway, it's become a habit on road trips and I'm heading east for the Eclipse next month so I'll have to leave a little room to bring home souvenirs from Texas or Oklahoma!

No components in Texas, I suggest saving the gas and going straight to Oklahoma 🤣

Anyone else do this? Had a quick weekend road trip out of state and I couldn't help myself: Checked the local Sportsman's for stuff they might have in stock. Found 4 boxes of Berger OTM 77gn Tactical bullets sitting on the shelf. Haven't been able to find them online! Laughed at myself and got the full eye-roll from the beautiful girl I'm lucky to be with. Anyway, it's become a habit on road trips and I'm heading east for the Eclipse next month so I'll have to leave a little room to bring home souvenirs from Texas or Oklahoma!
I scored 2000 Fed 215 Magnum primers a while back at the Sportsmans Warehouse off of Cajalco and the 15 for $86 per 1000(I'm about 7 miles south of there in Horsethief Canyon Ranch off of the 15).Good to know there's another shooter in the area,used to live in Costa Mesa and retired 2 years ago after 19 years of working as a diver in Newport Beach.

Jeff

Did it all morning in Alabama.

Attachments

• IMG_4772.jpeg
    IMG_4772.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4771.jpeg
    IMG_4771.jpeg
    400.6 KB · Views: 36