May Want To Stock Up On Reloading Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the way I am seeing it the prices May come down a little here and there but not much this is the new normal. Now that so much of the ammo markers are own by a off shore company (business man). Prices are what they are you will need to replace your components some time. Look at what the price of a new pickup is they will never come down in price. You have to pay to play or might as well take up golf 😭

I've read recently that nitrocellulose is an issue for powder makers. Since it's not made in the US we have to rely on Russia and China for it.

Since we all know what Covid is.........

I should slap myself for saying this but seeing Powder Valley pricing since the increase, they still are significantly less than during that COVID BS. Sounds like I'm saying it's ok. It's NOT. Everything is waay over priced today. Powder and components aren't any different. People didn't stop buying during COVID and won't now. Powder Valley has H1000 for 55.00 per pound right now. That's ridiculous and I sure hope things turn around but unfortunately I don't see that happening with anything. I think all the prices are staying and only going up regardless who's running the country. Companies and distributors have gotten use to the increase in profit and won't change that. I think those places are the issue. Taking advantage of consumers is the issue today.

..the only shortage in history where you can buy anything in any amount for the right price..simple..GREED !! I remember the gas shortages in the early 70's, you could only buy 10 gallons every other day based on the last digit of your license plate, odd or even.....gas shortly thereafter went from $ .39 to $1.49 and amount was unlimited...sounds familiar !

..the only shortage in history where you can buy anything in any amount for the right price..simple..GREED !! I remember the gas shortages in the early 70's, you could only buy 10 gallons every other day based on the last digit of your license plate, odd or even.....gas shortly thereafter went from $ .39 to $1.49 and amount was unlimited...sounds familiar !
I respectfully disagree. Mag primers are extremely difficult to find. LR primers are pretty tough too. Some powder is available, but not all. Same with bullets.

No one is being forced to buy anything they are not willing and able to pay for the item or service. With regards to gas prices, people can walk, ride their bikes, car pool, use public transportation, limit unnecessary trips, prioritize, etc. I have done all these. Yes, it was tough, but you got to do what needs to be done to survive. I have a lot to be thankful for today, and count my blessings every day.

When I was stationed in the UK in 2000-2003, I experienced gas rationing and survived it. And yes, I remember the 7I0s too.

No one is being forced to buy anything they are not willing and able to pay for the item or service. With regards to gas prices, people can walk, ride their bikes, car pool, use public transportation, limit unnecessary trips, prioritize, etc. I have done all these. Yes, it was tough, but you got to do what needs to be done to survive. I have a lot to be thankful for today, and count my blessings every day.

When I was stationed in the UK in 2000-2003, I experienced gas rationing and survived it.
It's about being prepared. If you are not you will pay one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.