Who doesn't want to wait for a stock

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Iron Worker, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Well-Known Member

I was discouraged in getting a new stock cause of the waiting list for all the stock makers except 1 I saw the ad on this web sight for Precision stock works . On their web page under available stocks they had a couple for a Win Mod 70 SA. Stocks are made by McMillan and just what I wanted. It should be here by this time next week ! Its they're Hunter/Tactical stock.

2. etisll40

etisll40 Well-Known Member

I really like mine and I'm probably going to get one for my mod 70 maybe even today. Awesome feel in your hands.

3. rharfo

rharfo Well-Known Member

+1 love mine on my Dakota 97 280 AI

4. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that ! Do you have the "Edge" or the" Standard" ?

5. Levi

Levi Well-Known Member

I'm ordering mine this month for my 6.5x284 build. Love hearing all the positive feedback about this product. I have talked to PSW a couple times with questions about my order and they have been really helpful. I'm pumped!

6. etisll40

etisll40 Well-Known Member

I believe precision stock works is housed right next to Hill Country Rifles and Hill Country did some excellent work for me. Hill Country has an awesome reputation with many in house Gunsmith's. I believe they were the designer of the stock too. Good luck, enjoy.