Who doesn't want to wait for a stock

Iron Worker

I was discouraged in getting a new stock cause of the waiting list for all the stock makers except 1 I saw the ad on this web sight for Precision stock works . On their web page under available stocks they had a couple for a Win Mod 70 SA. Stocks are made by McMillan and just what I wanted. It should be here by this time next week ! Its they're Hunter/Tactical stock.

I'm ordering mine this month for my 6.5x284 build. Love hearing all the positive feedback about this product. I have talked to PSW a couple times with questions about my order and they have been really helpful. I'm pumped!

I believe precision stock works is housed right next to Hill Country Rifles and Hill Country did some excellent work for me. Hill Country has an awesome reputation with many in house Gunsmith's. I believe they were the designer of the stock too. Good luck, enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.