Blacktail buck 733 yds 25-06 115 CT again
Whitetail 303 yds 270 wsm 140 Accubond
Mule Deer 584 280 AI 168 Accubond LR
Elk 613 yds 300 win mag 200 ELD-X
Black bear 484 yds 270 wsm 140 Accubond
Cow elk 377 yds 270 wsm 170 Berger
Antelope 595 yds 270 wsm 170 Berger
Blue Jay 288 yds 270 wsm 140 Accubond
Jack Rabbit 180 yds 40 grain 22 LR Browning Buckmark pistol. My best shot ever!

That 96yds bow shot is impressive beyond words. I've only seen one man in my entire life that could make a shot like that consistently. That was about 45 years ago.

My hat is off to you.

850 and something yards = CROW with a 7mm REM MAG. not shure if l got him or the shrapnel from the rock got him, but it died so yeah l got him :D
yeah told my mates in a jokeing way that l could easyly kill that crow on that rock 850 yards away. thay all laughed. after l pulled the trigger thay went all quiet for a few moments :)

I'm laughing with you here Brother!

In 1978 I killed a prairie dog open sight with a 7mm RM in front of eight witnesses who were in town for my older brother's wedding.

They all swore he just disappeared in the dust kicked up by the bullet striking ground so we paced it off all the way down there, 446 paces and found little pieces of PD scattered everywhere.

They were all city boys from the midwest and had never seen anyone shoot anything at over 100yds.

To them I'm still a minor god I'm sure. :)

I'm laughing with you here Brother!

In 1978 I killed a prairie dog open sight with a 7mm RM in front of eight witnesses who were in town for my older brother's wedding.

They all swore he just disappeared in the dust kicked up by the bullet striking ground so we paced it off all the way down there, 446 paces and found little pieces of PD scattered everywhere.

They were all city boys from the midwest and had never seen anyone shoot anything at over 100yds.

To them I'm still a minor god I'm sure. :)
nice to see you around mate. hope all is well :) been away from the forums for a while now. but its allways nice to see that old mates are still around :)
l has about a 8 month break from the forums and every year when l log back on its so funny to see that each year there is a diferent craze about a diferent round.
it was the 7mmSTW then the 338 EDGE Last year the ultimate gun of all time the 6.5 Creedmoore that was good to kill anything includeing an ELİPHANT at a 1000 yards o_O, and finaly this year its the 6.8. lol

nice to see you around mate. hope all is well :) been away from the forums for a while now. but its allways nice to see that old mates are still around :)
l has about a 8 month break from the forums and every year when l log back on its so funny to see that each year there is a diferent craze about a diferent round.
it was the 7mmSTW then the 338 EDGE Last year the ultimate gun of all time the 6.5 Creedmoore that was good to kill anything includeing an ELİPHANT at a 1000 yards o_O, and finaly this year its the 6.8. lol
I think of you every time your part of the world is in the news and pray you are well. One of these days I'm going to drop in so we can climb the hill and kill a goat!

Black bear at 300 yds with a Ruger M77 30-06 and 165gn Barnes TSX

paper target at 900-1100 with a
338 LM

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.