If you could have a manufacturer build a bullet, what would it be ?

An aluminum tipped A-Frame with a rebated boattail.
^This!

A boat-tail Swift A-Frame with a polymer/aluminum/_____ nose with a "high" BC. Make them in calibers from 6mm/.243 - .338 (with partiality and preference) to 7mm/.284 with 160gr, 175gr, and/or 180gr.

Additionally, a Swift Scirocco II 7mm/.284 in 160gr weight.

See, I want something affordable, available and works good on game that I can shoot all year long that doesn't put me in the poor house. A high BC partition would be cool But wold still be expensive. I so wish Hornady would come out with a bullet to match the accuracy of the HPBT Gameking…so done with Sierra ever since COVID with their prices and availability….

A high BC lead core bullet with a solid base that's bonded. Like a trophy bonded bear claw, or terminal ascent but on par with ELDx BCs when comparing calibers. A lot to ask for but would a great bullet for everything. I guess a tipped berger or Atip hunting could be cool too

If/when the switch to a mono bullet comes about I would like a 200 grain good bc bullet of hp design that is weighted with powdered tungsten so there is no need for a fast twist barrel and relief grooves in the bearing surface to keep pressures moderate.

I have seen and briefly played with turned tungsten cored bullets that were plated up to a cylinder and then lathe turned and then drilled out to make a hunting bullet. Very expensive and time consuming at the time, with today's technology might be cheaper and easier

Take the Nosler 64gr Bonded Solid Based protected point and extrapolate it out for caliber thru at least the 308, preferably to 358. It has terrible BCs, but for the majority of what we do here in Texas, it's perfect at breaking stuff and punches way above it's pay grade. It's fairly accurate. Would love to see it in a 156gr 6.5mm, 180/195gr 7mm and a 215/225gr 308, since we are wishing, a 250gr for the 358 Winchester would make me giddy.

I have always had an affinity for a short, fat pudgy for caliber bonded bullets.

For you guys located where you can shoot as far as you can see, it would be overlooked, hard to push a dump truck with Yugo power for very far.

IMG_2606.jpeg

If/when the switch to a mono bullet comes about I would like a 200 grain good bc bullet of hp design that is weighted with powdered tungsten so there is no need for a fast twist barrel and relief grooves in the bearing surface to keep pressures moderate.
DRT ( https://drtammo.com/drt-technology/ ) does it with copper powder.

1704453441843.png