I would like to see Berger make ____

What could a rocket scientist do to compete with Barnes? I sure would like to find out.

Why would they want to compete with Barnes when they completely dominate them in every conceivable way in long range precision hunting and shooting. Barnes has been desperately trying to catch up with where Berger has been!!!

Why would they want to compete with Barnes when they completely dominate them in every conceivable way in long range precision hunting and shooting. Barnes has been desperately trying to catch up with where Berger has been!!!

Exactly! Everyone has been playing catchup to Berger...And look how many years it's took them to get close...

I truly believe the future of bullets are in the "no lead zone". This is supported by the recent BOGUS ban on lead in the nation of California. This is not all bad out of bad may come good if the manufactures will apply there knowledge to no lead bullets as Barnes has done. This is the reason for my earlier posts of liking to see Berger get into competition with Barnes.

An all copper VLD would would probably be one hard-hittin sumbitch...And would probably have a BC through the roof...

Would like to see Berger lead the charge on monolith vld style hunting bullets. I know that monos are not the best choice but for some it's the only option.

I would love to see a high BC .224 varmint bullet something similar to the 77 grain SMKs but still able to get decent velocity at a coal of 2.260 and super explosive at extended range 223 velocity. I think a lot of AR guys would be all over that.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.