What bullet/s would you like to see tested?

DocUSMCRetired

HSS05.jpg

I am looking for input to see what the community would be interested in seeing tested? We are looking to expand our currently library beyond 1000 bullets. You can see our current complete library here: http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/Downloads/ABLibrary.pdf.

You can either post your requests here, or you can email them to me at [email protected].

I have these on our list to review, thank you.
We tried this once before. When some of the results came back that we could not make work for a ballistic solution and I asked Mr Litz about what could be wrong, he refused to correspond with me and cut off all contact. Then went on to publish results that looked to be intentionally poor. Seemed like we were getting trashed by someone who's loyalty is to another bullet company.

Bc is not really a concern for us for our hunting bullets. It is much more important to us that they function properly terminally and have excellent accuracy. We will be happy to supply bullets for testing but need to know that if results come back that are questionable, there is a line of communication. You are welcome to put my mind at ease but I am skeptical.

Last edited:
131 Blackjack ACE .257
I was just fixing to say that. :cool:

Bullets tested, I would like to see the Nosler 123 Custom Comps tested.

In the next loading manual, I would also like to see some Berger load data for 6.5 Grendel using Varget, CFE223, and LeverEvolution powders, and Berger 6.5mm 130 AR Hybrids.

As well as load data for .25-06 AI using powders like 7828 SSC, 7977, H1000, RL26, etc...

And load data for .300 BLK 168-185 supers, and subs with 210/215's and Alliant Power Pro 300-MP, H110, and Trail Boss.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.