Want to see a bullet tested?

We had sent 8mm's as well. At the time Bryan did not have an 8mm barrel to work with.

On a side note since the time that we sent all of our bullets we have added some new ones as well as getting better at machining, we have now learned how to get rid of the burr at the base of the boat tail. Not sure how much that changes our bullets performance but I am sure that burr was not a good thing.

Let me know if there is anything we can do or if you would like us to send any more bullets.

Steve

We had sent 8mm's as well. At the time Bryan did not have an 8mm barrel to work with.

On a side note since the time that we sent all of our bullets we have added some new ones as well as getting better at machining, we have now learned how to get rid of the burr at the base of the boat tail. Not sure how much that changes our bullets performance but I am sure that burr was not a good thing.

Let me know if there is anything we can do or if you would like us to send any more bullets.

Steve

Interesting, you could send me an email. I would think that since the bullet has changed in shape, it might be worth looking at re-testing the new design. I Know he tested the old ones, but if that is not what is being sent to consumers, and the change had more than 3% change in the BC, I would personally want the new BC not the old. Send me an email and I will bring the others in to the discussion.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.