What bullet/s would you like to see tested?

I know the Hammer Hunter 6.5 125 grain is in the library but I think that was an older version of the bullet. I'd like to see the current 124 (weighs 126) tested to be the current production bullet.

I know the Hammer Hunter 6.5 125 grain is in the library but I think that was an older version of the bullet. I'd like to see the current 124 (weighs 126) tested to be the current production bullet.

Good point!! The 125 Hammer Hunter specs didn't match my 124's (126 actual) that I received a couple weeks ago!

My 181's are more like 182. It was said the weight changes are do to material changes

I've heard that elsewhere as well, and it explains why all 4 Hammer Hunters that I have are heavier then listed. I cant say I blame Steve for not relabelling everything. But the 125 seems to be a different generation, more then just density is different... atleast from my Chinese calipers and hazy memory!

Completely different I'm sure. I tried the 125gr AB bc they had for my 124's and it was not even close to what I needed for the 124gr.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.