What reticles would you like to see added to AB Mobile App?

DocUSMCRetired

Just as the title says, I am building a list so we can get our legal team working on it. What reticles would you like to see added to our app so we can prioritize our list. Thank You!

Based off my peer groups often used scopes.

I'd say the scr reticles from the xtr3 from burris, and the price reticles in the 3.6 -18. Think the most Gucci amongst us is a mil xt in an atacr.

I'd say between the top 3 guys I hunt with who would use an app those reticles cover our last dozen purchases.

I guess, I've never understood the reticle input in the AB app. I just always ensure when setting up new rifle I have mil, ffp, and 0.1mil adjustment input. Does the app overlay a reticle and tell you how to hold or something? Give you the ability to show a known target size in reference to reticle to give you a distance if unknown? And/or the inverse if distance is known but target size is not?

Here is an idea of what Strelok users do with the reticle functions.
In the link, you will find other links that demonstrate if you care to watch.
I was never a Strelok user, but I hunt with folks who are/were.
Strelok got blocked once the war in Ukraine got going.
https://www.strelokpro.online/android/default.asp

1704043955050.png

Once the reticle was selected, you could select various targets and an image of the ballistic solution would be shown.

Happy New Year!

I guess, I've never understood the reticle input in the AB app. I just always ensure when setting up new rifle I have mil, ffp, and 0.1mil adjustment input. Does the app overlay a reticle and tell you how to hold or something? Give you the ability to show a known target size in reference to reticle to give you a distance if unknown? And/or the inverse if distance is known but target size is not?
It allows you to view the reticle and places a dot where to hold.