Applied Ballistics Mobile App

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by DocUSMCRetired, Jan 8, 2015.

1. DocUSMCRetired

DocUSMCRetired SPONSOR

If the wind is hitting you in the face, that's a 12 o'clock wind. The arrow should be pointing behind the shooter on the wheel in the app to represent this. It is showing the FLOW of the wind, not pointing to the direction its coming from.

2. pescado

pescado Active Member

Thanks

3. Red 1

Red 1 Well-Known Member

Hey guys I want thank you for a great product, but I need some help my app (ISO) won’t correct it’s self when I calibrate it, and for some reason I can’t save my data anymore. Any help would be appreciated before I uninstall and reinstall it I’m trying not to lose my data.

4. TexSavage

TexSavage Well-Known Member

Are there any plans for the iOS apps and Android apps that when u email a trajectory table that it would also show the atmospherics, spin drift, other data used to run that particular table calculations? If it already does so, I can’t seem to find it. Thanks for a great product.

5. DocUSMCRetired

DocUSMCRetired SPONSOR

That information is there, at the top of the .csv file which is emailed.

6. TexSavage

Is there a setting where it's turned off by chance? I'm just getting the table only. iPhone

UPDATE: I can email you from the app if you want to see it first hand. No data at the top, just the data table.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  7. TexSavage

I removed the app from my iPhone and reinstalled everything. Next I re entered all of my rifle profile and my loads. When I email I do not get the atmospherics and information at the top of the table. Version on iPhone is 2.0.3

Interestingly enough, on my Android device, I do get the atmospheric and associated information. Version 2.2.1

Quite frustrating to say the least.

8. DocUSMCRetired

DocUSMCRetired SPONSOR

I will take a look.

9. TexSavage

Thank You Sir!

10. TexSavage

Any update?

11. DocUSMCRetired

DocUSMCRetired SPONSOR

Not at this time.

I have added it to the notes for review on the next update.

12. TexSavage

So I am correct in that it does not transmit the information via the iOS app, but does so on the Android app? At least that is how my two devices are operating.