What bullet/s would you like to see tested?

Another vote for additional Hammer Hunters, preferably light to mid weight bullets in each caliber.

Also the Bulldozer range of bullets. Everything else I shoot seems to be in there.

Disappointing to hear about the lack of communication back to any bullet manufacturer. Data should be scientific in nature and not skewed by commerce. If it is, then it is worthless.

Barnes TTSXBT .308 in 180gr. You have all the other Barnes .308 offerings, but I can't imagine why you don't have the 180gr as it seems to be super popular in 300 Win Mag.

Love my TTSX. Between the originals and the TTSX they gave been the job done for 30+ years in my 300 WBY

Another request to expand the Hammer's across the board. .26, .28, .30 were mentioned and I would add .24 and .338.

Steve's comment about fair and open dialogue with the manufacturer is, of course, shared by all.

Thanks
I agree. Fair, unbiased and open communication are essential to good test result and our being able to apply those results properly. Anything less is a disservice to all involved.

is the only way to get the b.c. results by purchasing an app or gaget with the software ? 7mm 150 scirroco , 2nd the 308 168 ablr , speer 165 , 180 btsp

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts