I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first shot two days ago. Woke up yesterday with a little soreness in my arm. While brushing my teeth I thought they looked a little darker than usual, and a little longer, but decided it might have had something to do with the whiskey I had for breakfast. My arm got to itching a little later in the day but I did not notice anything wrong until the little green hairs started sprouting out between the blisters running along that purplish-blue vein shooting down my arm. And that was the other arm. Where I actually took "the needle," there was a knot growing under the skin like a big pimple. Meanwhile, my feet no longer fit in my mountain hiker boots and the hair on my legs was long and little kids were rubbing it down and watching it pop back up. Kinda reminded me of Biden at his swimming pool with Corn Pop. Then my fingernails turned red and looked like a Madona trying to blow up the Whitehouse. I fell into a sweaty sleep and woke up later with one of those second heads people here have been talking about. The head kept asking me when was the last time an actor had killed a president. The boil on my arm from the day before was now a full-sized blood dripping head that looked like a president of some country. I am now having trouble getting rid of the kids trying to play with the hair on my legs and my second head is mad at me because I am a gun-loving nut.

I am shaving the green hair off of my arms with my extremely sharp red fingernails and slapping this actor's head that is growing larger by the hour. I'll get back to you tomorrow, ButterBean, and let you know my status since receiving my first dose of "the Juice." I am going back for my second shot tonight during the full moon.
Perfectly normal side effects

Unfortunately, the younger you are the more likely you are to believe things on the web at face value. If a person grew up with the internet throughout their childhood, they tend to believe what the internet authorities say. Its like these fact checks we see on every single feed that challenges the internet version of the truth. They don't realize money corrupts and the same disgustingly rich family owns all the news feeds, except the small independent feeds . The powerful slander the small ones , then under the scize of " fact checking " discredit the smaller independent outfits . This puts any information not on the rich monopolies agenda squarely into the " conspiracy theory " category . The popular opinion of conspiracy theory is old aluminum foil hat wearing white racists . And in this new world of grouping people, those are the bad guys . Just food for thought.
By the way, great job , sir, on putting 2 kids through college all the way to a doctorate degree. That's tough to pull off !
I have noticed anytime the media starts yelling about a conspiracy theory, it in all likelihood is indeed true.

I have noticed anytime the media starts yelling about a conspiracy theory, it in all likelihood is indeed true.
Not too long ago I mentioned that grocery stores, airlines and other businesses will make it a requirement for proof of vaccination before you can use their services... Instantly I was called a conspiracy nut and no such thing will ever happen......

Now these same people are screaming to make it mandatory for all.....

Who's nuts again ???????????

.....................................................................................................................

"We know that peace of mind is the greatest luxury and the vaccine requirement is simply the best way to ensure the safest possible Crystal experience for all onboard," said Jack Anderson, Crystal's interim CEO

Not too long ago I mentioned that grocery stores, airlines and other businesses will make it a requirement for proof of vaccination before you can use their services... Instantly I was called a conspiracy nut and no such thing will ever happen......

Now these same people are screaming to make it mandatory for all.....

Who's nuts again ???????????

.....................................................................................................................

"We know that peace of mind is the greatest luxury and the vaccine requirement is simply the best way to ensure the safest possible Crystal experience for all onboard," said Jack Anderson, Crystal's interim CEO

And so it continues, very sad.

Somewhere in this thread it was asked where was proof of the Biden Admin. working on mandating vaccines in the US..... on page 181 of his "pandemic strategy"

where do you think this is headed ? Still think It's all just conspiracy theories ? This is happening right before your eyes and most of you still can't see it , before long you won't be able to go buy a bag of groceries or drive your car to work without your Covid-19 vaccination ID , next up is the chip in your hand then welcome and behold your new king ..... the beast

"On his full first day in office, President Biden revealed his 200-page national pandemic strategy with seven goals aimed at ending the Covid-19 pandemic. Buried deep in the report, on page 181, is a directive for multiple government agencies to work together to "assess the feasibility" of linking Covid-19 vaccinations to international vaccination certificates and producing electronic versions of them."

Somewhere in this thread it was asked where was proof of the Biden Admin. working on mandating vaccines in the US..... on page 181 of his "pandemic strategy"

where do you think this is headed ? Still think It's all just conspiracy theories ? This is happening right before your eyes and most of you still can't see it , before long you won't be able to go buy a bag of groceries or drive your car to work without your Covid-19 vaccination ID , next up is the chip in your hand then welcome and behold your new king ..... the beast

"On his full first day in office, President Biden revealed his 200-page national pandemic strategy with seven goals aimed at ending the Covid-19 pandemic. Buried deep in the report, on page 181, is a directive for multiple government agencies to work together to "assess the feasibility" of linking Covid-19 vaccinations to international vaccination certificates and producing electronic versions of them."

Interesting read thanks for that.

Masking is a separate subject, but I will offer this for anyone on the fence about the issue.

Compare Sweden with the UK. Both have similar populations, and reported similar death rates. They both dealt with the pandemic in very different ways, however. What can this tell us about the efficacy of the UK public health measures?

Common sense is becoming so rare it should be considered a superpower!

Consider this. If you're one of the vast majority of people that owns and constantly uses a cell phone you're already well on your way to having a chip installed and you're doing it voluntarily.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...................

Speaking of the term conspiracy, depending upon the intended end state, is their really that much of a conceptual difference between a conspiracy and a plan or CONPLAN?

Yes but they did something about. You can't smoke in public. They tax them to a point where they cost $6 a pack and littering is illegal and there is a fine if caught. All they are asking is that you wear a mask and people compare it to British rule before the revolutionary war.

UMMMMM..... I think the Boston Tea party had something to do with taxes on goods...... Do you think maybe all of this is tied together and people are getting sick of being told what to do? I think enough people have said it in these 50 some pages. It starts with an inch of "common sense" controls, and slowly erodes to the point where people have no problem stepping on personal liberty to make themselves feel safer.

BTW @handskills I saw this and thought of you and this thread......see what you started? Maybe we should be more like the Canadians!
mei7DsdzTryrq-dQ2c-hS74j4NpKInKZhz-7QTn778k.jpg

Funny... :) Yeah, maybe rioting is more common at hockey games. Everyone carries a S&W stick.

I hope the injections are demonstrated to be as safe as flu shots.

It's going to take time to play out, before I roll up my sleeves. Not gonna risk a frontal lobotomy, for a case of the winter blues or the equivalent of the seasonal flu. Here comes our resident expert, again...

The flu typically kills 40,000 people in the US each year. The CV took a half million. Not sure why people still equate the CV to the flu.

Just sayin'.
I got the information I relied on to compare the current lethality of China virus to seasonal flu from the YouTube video linked in Post #496. How lethal it was originally in Wuhan, China isn't my current concern. It's evolved since then, according to multiple experts. My decision is based on current lethality. You could choose differently.

The video is 51 minutes long. It's a report on the findings of accomplished attorneys who considered and consulted multiple medical experts, and reached conclusions based on those efforts. I trust that source more than most, because it follows research and interviews from multiple sources, with quality credentials.

We have freedom of choice in this matter. I can't speak to your sources. Maybe you've got the gospel source. Maybe I do. Maybe neither of us have the true information. I made my source selection, as have you.

Our decision to rely on different sources causes us to reach different conclusions. Which is perfectly fine with me. How about you?

Last edited:
I got the information I relied on to compare the current lethality of China virus to seasonal flu from the YouTube video linked in Post #496. How lethal it was originally in Wuhan, China isn't my current concern. It's evolved since then, according to multiple experts. My decision is based on current lethality. You could choose differently.

The video is 51 minutes long. It's a report on the findings of accomplished attorneys who considered and consulted multiple medical experts, and reached conclusions based on those efforts. I trust that source more than most, because it follows research and interviews from multiple sources, with quality credentials.

We have freedom of choice in this matter. I can't speak to your sources. Maybe you've got the gospel source. Maybe I do. Maybe neither of us have the true information. I made my source selection, as have you.

Our decision to rely on different sources causes us to reach different conclusions. Which is perfectly fine with me. How about you?
I'm quite fine with that. I just don't see the two maladies in the same league as each other.

The total national CV death rate (half a million) comes from the CDC and the annual death rate from the flu varies a bit but is widely known and acknowledged. I'm uncertain of the source but it's likely that it's also the CDC.

FWIW - I fully respect those who have chosen NOT to receive the CV vaccine, those who DID receive the vaccine and those who would rather just WAIT awhile to see if those who have been vaccinated grow a second head. Like my buddy says, "it's just another mouth to feed". 😁

The problem with the stats on covid are the many half truths and deceptions involved in the reporting, and yes, testing procedures . If you believe the numbers being thrown around on the MSM , then, yes, covid19 is very scary . The problem i and many, many others have is we dont believe the number are even one quarter of what they claim, and honestly more like 15% of the claimed positive tests AND deaths. Anyone that can think for themselves and has enough sense to research the facts that the MSM calls conspiracy theories or just ignores outright , can easily see there is more and less going on than the Rothschild news media is allowing sheepville to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.