I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or not... Maybe if you get to rule the country your preference could be forced on every child and adult. Your choice rather than self choice. I hear you loud and clear. I prefer to make these decisions on my own, no matter your input. For the time being, your preference is nothing more than that.

I can't speak for the rest of the States. Kids attend school in Alaska without proof of vaccination. All it takes is a religious exemption on file with our local school district. A simple expression of a personal preference. Then no vaccination requirement. Good to go. If you don't want your children potentially exposed to children at school without vaccinations, you can home school them. Or spend your life and money attempting to force your preference on everyone else.
(((((( 0UTSTANDING response ))))))))
I'm disgusted there's people demanding others do ANYTHING with their life body or possessions SIMPLY because THEY'VE decided they're going to be backed by the " gov't " that threatens to FORCE individuals to do "___________ ".
Good ideas DON'T REQUIRE force.
And the 🌳 of liberty is thirsty.

Hello Feenix-
I came to this site for inspiration in reloading and some peaceful man humor. I found that and more- I enjoyed reading life experiences shared between TOTAL strangers via the miracle of the internet.
Generations of proud husbands, fathers, sons, grandfather's and their wives, girlfriends etc enjoying the freedoms of fresh air and firearms. SIMULTANEOUSLY insane narcissistic ignorant infantile tantrums of unhinged " people " attack the core tenants of family and personal freedom we seem to be here enjoying on LRH.
I'm pleased my comment was deleted as there's no civility within those spectating a chat board thread-
when a view point offered ( mine ), is met with mob cancel culture/scolding.
If you chose to get a vaccine without clear informed consent---a true scientific understanding that A DNA ALTERING compound
("
Covid19 vaccines") might create an immune response and memory to " protect " you against a second encounter with said pathogen.....
OR you may have the deadly cytokine storm inflammatory response in future to any Covi- whether it's common cold- influenza SARS-1 ETC and die-
The whiplash scolding seems like virtue signaling to feel included in a group as those having taken vaccine likely realize their mistakes.
How many hundred thousand years on earth were lived successfully WITHOUT vaccines? I'll post a fully linked answer to your question by Thursday. I'm really busy and want to share the facts straight from CDC and many university bio labs and DNA labs to get you informed- that you've been hoaxed.

We should remain calm and seek facts not social mob group think.
When did chat room threads STOP BEING like a group standing in sporting goods store on a Saturday morning???
I don't think if we were standing around talking that any one person would start telling another their point of view was " not cool" - you know just STFU.
SELF control and level heads should prevail especially if many in the group are getting hurt by the lying psychopaths in gov't.
Til our next- take good care
KernL
Your post got deleted by the Admin/site owner (@Len Backus ). If you have a problem with that, you can directly address it to him. We all have rules to follow. He keeps a pretty tight ship, and I have no problem with it.

Your problem is what you assumed.

Nooooo that won't happen?!?!
Wont the " My Body My choice" group come in and save the day???
That group isn't alive-- they're a clump of cells and qualify for retroactive post birth abortion....😉

those who are complaining about conversations in a thread can simply not open it or use the "ignore thread" and "unwatch" buttons at the top

Yet some choose to attempt silencing all because of their own insecurities and fear, hostility directed at those who are engaged in a lively conversation about current events, nobody is forced to follow any single thread on this site

those who are complaining about conversations in a thread can simply not open it or use the "ignore thread" and "unwatch" buttons at the top

Yet some choose to attempt silencing all because of their own insecurities and fear, hostility directed at those who are engaged in a lively conversation about current events, nobody is forced to follow any single thread on this site
I just located the " ignore " button.
I think my version of Android won't allow the screen to show those options you describe- where is " unwatch " located??

well whatta ya know, some of y'all might need to get another one and maybe another the following month and so on

8582266C-847C-4930-8872-6BDABE6EEEEC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.