Vaccine For Corona Virus!

CaptnC

20200313_193212.jpg

Whew...I got my hands on the vaccine for the Corona Virus just in time...I was fading fast!

Thankfully I am recovering and taking the vaccine orally now!
🤒🤧🍻🍻🍻😷

I'm almost all alone at the Chinese buffet when I go.

I get my hair cut at an Asian salon...went today for a trim, the parking lot was empty...as we were leaving a older man walks up to the door...he ask "are they open?"

So yeah, they're suffering because of their association with the origin of the virus...

We most likely go to our little Asian eatery tomorrow as well...I agree!

I have not seen anything on the news about it, but my wife seen three accidents where the only car still at the scene were Asians...said they all three looked like hit and runs!

She works closer to the Houston city limits on the west side of the city. Our Chinatown...poor little guys can't drive for...well you know...but still no reason to run into them and take off!

They are doing the same thing here...

123_1(2).jpeg

This is today...well yesterday now...but any way real recent..

Buddy called earlier and said he went to Academy to pick up some fresh pistol and 5.56 ammo...said the shelves were nearly cleaned out of all ammo!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.