I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well whatta ya know, some of y'all might need to get another one and maybe another the following month and so on

View attachment 254409
well whatta ya know, some of y'all might need to get another one and maybe another the following month and so on

View attachment 254409
I do NOT like needles and to get that many shots and who knows how many more... let's say monthly?!? Couldn't he just make me some kinda cool aid to drink 😲

Taiwan didnt get the memo either. Their death count has been right in line with the regular flu season. Oh, and i wjll surely home school my 15 yr old if it becomes manditory to vaccinate to attend school here in Ga. At this point , i feel confident i see clearly the path we are on. I just wish the MSM would either vanish or start being real reporters again.
I whoosh the MSM would vanish also, too!

I do NOT like needles and to get that many shots and who knows how many more... let's say monthly?!? Couldn't he just make me some kinda cool aid to drink 😲

Remember back when folks thought drinking irradiated water was good for their health ? Radon Water the healing miracle, ....... How'd that work out, lol !

Do folks really, in their hearts ....believe that injecting an unknown foreign substance directly into their bloodstream is a lot healthier ? I mean it goes straight into your heart, brain and all other organs STAT ! People go into shock and cardiac arrest, get maimed and die within minutes of injection
Oh, but it's much safer than drinking it , Fraudci and Gates of Hell said it's good for ya ,

so sad it's not even funny anymore, really though gun guys were tougher and smarter that to roll up their sleeves and donate their souls without even standing up for their freedom & rights, much less fighting for them, but here we are ..... zero shots fired in defense of life and liberty, the once great American , defeated by an invisible imagined foe

FB_IMG_1610910034792.jpg

Remember back when folks thought drinking irradiated water was good for their health ? Radon Water the healing miracle, ....... How'd that work out, lol !

Do folks really, in their hearts ....believe that injecting an unknown foreign substance directly into their bloodstream is a lot healthier ? I mean it goes straight into your heart, brain and all other organs STAT ! People go into shock and cardiac arrest, get maimed and die within minutes of injection
Oh, but it's much safer than drinking it , Fraudci and Gates of Hell said it's good for ya ,

so sad it's not even funny anymore, really though gun guys were tougher and smarter that to roll up their sleeves and donate their souls without even standing up for their freedom & rights, much less fighting for them, but here we are ..... zero shots fired in defense of life and liberty, the once great American , defeated by an invisible imagined foe

I am not nearly as afraid of the Chinese Virus, or the shots to supposedly keep me from catching the stuff, as I am afraid of my wife if I don't get the shot. I may or may not grow a third arm, but I will certainly be walking around with a broken arm. I'll take my chances with the shot!

I can and do, walk away from my phone at will . Dont think you can do that with a chip. And, by the way, i used a simple flip phone until they were obsolete . I was also at least 5 yrs behind the curve on getting ANY phone i carried around with me.
Congrats. You have more self control than the majority of cell phone users. Most are so addicted to their phones that they cannot resist answering it despite what they might be doing when it rings. Driving, surgery, flying, combat, whatever; they have been conditioned to respond to stimulation like one of Pavlov's dogs.
I don't have a cell phone and have no plans to get one. My computer has no camera and no microphone. I do have a 30 year old house phone that goes through a simple answering machine. Even if I'm sitting by it when it rings I don't answer it until I hear a voice. Cuts way down on having to deal with people wanting to sell me stuff or asking for money.
As I said most people are already voluntarily doing things that will make getting a chip implanted seem like a good idea to them. They use their cell phones for everything, they wear devises to keep track of their temperatures, heartbeat, and other body functions, they participate in online social networking sites like Facebook where they post everything and anything about themselves including videos and photos, and several people I know live in Smart houses where everything is controlled through their phones, iPads, or some other device.
They either don't realize or don't care that everything they do is being tracked and recorded and all of their devises can be hacked. Not by some shadowy government agency but by the same companies that make and sell all these things and manage these social networking sites.
The "government" won't need to force people into taking the next step and have the ultimate Big Brother devise implanted into themselves because clever marketing by technolgy companies will have already convinced the majority of their sheeple consumers that it's good idea.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp............

Status
Not open for further replies.