I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys may find this interesting or not. I was working in Southern Ohio for most of 2020, what does this have to do with anything? Well that part of the country has a large Amish population and I was attending a auction that was held twice a week where the local farmers were selling their farm produce. None of the Amish Farmers would wear masks and I asked one of them if the virus was affecting their communities in a bad way. He laughed at me and said we do not have electricity or televisions and therefore the virus doesn't bother us. I don't think he believed what the rest of us was told about the virus.
No electricity or television. Wow, puppet shows by candlelight and no MSM. I shoulda been Amish.

Crude language
Get it or not it's your choice But they should ban you from any public event!
Just like kids in Kentucky show a shot record or stay out of public school
Home school is the nonvaxers option!
KYCarl,
Should be KY JELLY cause that's what's needed for you.
NO VOTER CARDS but can vote if you want , try that in another country.
WHATEVER happen to the freedoms we have fought for you ***

You guys may find this interesting or not. I was working in Southern Ohio for most of 2020, what does this have to do with anything? Well that part of the country has a large Amish population and I was attending a auction that was held twice a week where the local farmers were selling their farm produce. None of the Amish Farmers would wear masks and I asked one of them if the virus was affecting their communities in a bad way. He laughed at me and said we do not have electricity or televisions and therefore the virus doesn't bother us. I don't think he believed what the rest of us was told about the virus.
Taiwan didnt get the memo either. Their death count has been right in line with the regular flu season. Oh, and i wjll surely home school my 15 yr old if it becomes manditory to vaccinate to attend school here in Ga. At this point , i feel confident i see clearly the path we are on. I just wish the MSM would either vanish or start being real reporters again.

Not too long ago I mentioned that grocery stores, airlines and other businesses will make it a requirement for proof of vaccination before you can use their services... Instantly I was called a conspiracy nut and no such thing will ever happen......

Now these same people are screaming to make it mandatory for all.....

Who's nuts again ???????????

.....................................................................................................................

"We know that peace of mind is the greatest luxury and the vaccine requirement is simply the best way to ensure the safest possible Crystal experience for all onboard," said Jack Anderson, Crystal's interim CEO

Nooooo that won't happen?!?!
Wont the " My Body My choice" group come in and save the day???

Consider this. If you're one of the vast majority of people that owns and constantly uses a cell phone you're already well on your way to having a chip installed and you're doing it voluntarily.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...................
I can and do, walk away from my phone at will . Dont think you can do that with a chip. And, by the way, i used a simple flip phone until they were obsolete . I was also at least 5 yrs behind the curve on getting ANY phone i carried around with me.

Power and money are the root of all evil , and technology is the vessel that carries the venom that will end us all. Society has steadily regressed since the first computer went on line and every new innovation has made mankind less human.

Tell me how Richard Rothschild knew 4 years ago that there would be a Coronavirus Pandemic and he should invent "Covid-19 test kits" and then patent the invention ...

invention & patent was in 2015 folks .... he saw 4 years into the future ?

View attachment 252986

The only way to predict the future is to invent it.

Get it or not it's your choice But they should ban you from any public event!
Just like kids in Kentucky show a shot record or stay out of public school
Home school is the nonvaxers option!
Maybe you should stay home and refrain from going into public if you're sacred.
You seem to have forgotten that this is America. Land of the FREE.

No electricity or television. Wow, puppet shows by candlelight and no MSM. I shoulda been Amish.
No cars,trucks, farm tractors either. They still farm with horses and use horse and buggies for travel.

@KernL, go ahead and make your case here. Good luck!
Hello Feenix-
I came to this site for inspiration in reloading and some peaceful man humor. I found that and more- I enjoyed reading life experiences shared between TOTAL strangers via the miracle of the internet.
Generations of proud husbands, fathers, sons, grandfather's and their wives, girlfriends etc enjoying the freedoms of fresh air and firearms. SIMULTANEOUSLY insane narcissistic ignorant infantile tantrums of unhinged " people " attack the core tenants of family and personal freedom we seem to be here enjoying on LRH.
I'm pleased my comment was deleted as there's no civility within those spectating a chat board thread-
when a view point offered ( mine ), is met with mob cancel culture/scolding.
If you chose to get a vaccine without clear informed consent---a true scientific understanding that A DNA ALTERING compound
("
Covid19 vaccines") might create an immune response and memory to " protect " you against a second encounter with said pathogen.....
OR you may have the deadly cytokine storm inflammatory response in future to any Covi- whether it's common cold- influenza SARS-1 ETC and die-
The whiplash scolding seems like virtue signaling to feel included in a group as those having taken vaccine likely realize their mistakes.
How many hundred thousand years on earth were lived successfully WITHOUT vaccines? I'll post a fully linked answer to your question by Thursday. I'm really busy and want to share the facts straight from CDC and many university bio labs and DNA labs to get you informed- that you've been hoaxed.

We should remain calm and seek facts not social mob group think.
When did chat room threads STOP BEING like a group standing in sporting goods store on a Saturday morning???
I don't think if we were standing around talking that any one person would start telling another their point of view was " not cool" - you know just STFU.
SELF control and level heads should prevail especially if many in the group are getting hurt by the lying psychopaths in gov't.
Til our next- take good care
KernL

Status
Not open for further replies.