I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I never smoked a cigarette in my life but yet lived in cities where when you stop next to the median strip at a red light you see cigarettes butts a foot wide 20 yards long against the curb were people flick their butts out the windows at the light this is a disgusting form of pollution that takes a very long time to break down and be absorbed back into the environment maybe if all this mask crap is forced upon us we can ban cigarettes entirely how many people a year die from cigaretteOr cigarette related problems cancer COPD lung disease etc. is this not enough that we should be concerned about everyone else

Are you wearing gloves every were you go, every time you take or hand somebody money? Go to the post office or mail box to get your mail? Go to the grocery store and get grocery? Go to the gas station and fill up your vehicle? The list goes on and on.
Wear a mask if you want i got no problem with it seems theres people who have that don't seems to be a one sided problem.
I've been taught my almost 60 years of my life this is suppose to be a free country to make our own choices.
I said the same thing about a hundred posts ago

So you are saying that people who don't wear masks are like rude drivers who toss their cigarette butts out the window. I guess that's because they can't smoke in public in order to protect others.
You stated "it isn't your right to give the virus to someone else" so in essence you are asking that I worry about everyone else. I stated that we cannot get people to think about others in the smallest of things so how do we expect to do that with all the restrictions from covid? I am not sure where you are from but people smoke in public all the time and I do not go whining about them giving me cancer I just avoid them. The same stands for covid, if you do not like me not getting the vaccine and not wearing a mask then stay away from me. It is unrealistic to ask everyone else to worry about how you feel. You can choose to get the vaccine, you can choose to wear three or four masks, you can choose to wear gloves everywhere, you can choose to isolate yourself away from the rest of the world so you can avoid covid, just do not expect me to worry about your fears and change my life to accommodate your preferences.

You know I never smoked a cigarette in my life but yet lived in cities where when you stop next to the median strip at a red light you see cigarettes a foot wide 20 yards long against the curb were people flick their butts out the windows at the light this is a disgusting form of pollution that takes a very long time to break down and be absorbed back into the environment maybe if all this mask crap is forced upon us we can ban cigarettes entirely how many people a year die from cigaretteOr cigarette related problems cancer COPD long disease etc. is this not enough that we should be concerned about everyone else
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest or at least force them to purchase health insurance or sign a contract saying that no one else is responsible for their health care. Smokers cost us all money.

You stated "it isn't your right to give the virus to someone else" so in essence you are asking that I worry about everyone else. I stated that we cannot get people to think about others in the smallest of things so how do we expect to do that with all the restrictions from covid? I am not sure where you are from but people smoke in public all the time and I do not go whining about them giving me cancer I just avoid them. The same stands for covid, if you do not like me not getting the vaccine and not wearing a mask then stay away from me. It is unrealistic to ask everyone else to worry about how you feel. You can choose to get the vaccine, you can choose to wear three or four masks, you can choose to wear gloves everywhere, you can choose to isolate yourself away from the rest of the world so you can avoid covid, just do not expect me to worry about your fears and change my life to accommodate your preferences.
I don't see the similarities between cigarette butts and death. I do see similarities between second hand smoke and death which is why people can't smoke in public places. Coincidentally, the same number of people die from smoking as covid.

I don't see the similarities between cigarette butts and death. I do see similarities between second hand smoke and death which is why people can't smoke in public places. Coincidentally, the same number of people die from smoking as covid.
Well you help prove one point you said as many cigarette smokers die as Covid another point that you do not seem to get you don't see the similarities between cigarette butts and death you just mentioned cigarette smokers dying do you think the butts just got there on their own the cigarette smoker put them there Also I don't know where you're at per se as mentioned earlier people smoke in public everywhere

I just kills me, some people think they know whats best for me.
Its about you killing someone else. Its got nothing to do with what is best for you. If you choose not to take precautions and you get it and die, so what. You are no different than someone who chooses to smoke. You rolled the dice, you're dead. The problem arises when you get it and go out in public before you realize you are sick or maybe you think you just have a cold and give it to someone else who dies, that's on you. I don't wear a mask to protect myself
I do it to protect my daughter who has asthma and my friends with respiratory illnesses who will die if they get it.

Its about you killing someone else. Its got nothing to do with what is best for you. If you choose not to take precautions and you get it and die, so what. You are no different than someone who chooses to smoke. You rolled the dice, you're dead. The problem arises when you get it and go out in public before you realize you are sick or maybe you think you just have a cold and give it to someone else who dies, that's on you. I don't wear a mask to protect myself
I do it to protect my daughter who has asthma and my friends with respiratory illnesses who will die if they get it.
Again that is your choice to protect others not mine just as you say if L Sherm contract it from not wearing a mask and die so what that is exactly what I say about someone else's fear from getting it from me also this is so one-sided you tell us what we have to do to make you feel better as mentioned earlier stay the hell away from me if you were so worried about it why is it always someone else's responsibility to do something be responsibleFor yourself mind your own **** business furthermore you keep saying if they get it they will die do you remember that over 90 percent of people survive

Well you help prove one point you said as many cigarette smokers die as Covid another point that you do not seem to get you don't see the similarities between cigarette butts and death you just mentioned cigarette smokers dying do you think the butts just got there on their own the cigarette smoker put them there Also I don't know where you're at per se as mentioned earlier people smoke in public everywhere
Cigarette butts don't kill people unless there's some poison in them that gets into the drinking water which I have not heard. By the way, 2nd hand smoke only kills 40,000 a year and yet everyone's freedom to smoke in public has been taken away from them

Cigarette butts don't kill people unless there's some poison in them that gets into the drinking water which I have not heard. By the way, 2nd hand smoke only kills 40,000 a year and yet everyone's freedom to smoke in public has been taken away from them
First of all I would like to say something but I won't because it will just get this thread shut down which I feel it should be anyway also that may be your goal but you still just don't get it about cigarette butts killing people it's not the butt itself it's how did the Butt get there someone smoked it therefore all the things that you admitted to about cigarettes and cigarette illnesses follow

First of all I would like to say something but I won't because it will just get this thread shut down which I feel it should be anyway also that may be your goal but you still just don't get it about cigarette butts killing people it's not the butt itself it's how did the Butt get there someone smoked it therefore all the things that you admitted to about cigarettes and cigarette illnesses follow
Yes but they did something about. You can't smoke in public. They tax them to a point where they cost $6 a pack and littering is illegal and there is a fine if caught. All they are asking is that you wear a mask and people compare it to British rule before the revolutionary war.

You keep saying that's why they can't smoke in public I am telling you they can there are a few places restaurants and stuff that actually have a smoking section so quit spewing your lies as far as that one goes and we have laws against littering but they are never enforced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts