I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again , Really........................The had the Flu, they tested them repeatedly until they got a positive Covid test result back, Reported as Covid and not the Flu, 2nd, I was Pre Surgery tested for Covid, tested positive but my Pre Surgery blood test's showed Covid antibodies So I retested for Covid twice the next day and both tests were negative
How do you know they had the flu? Did they get tested? Did you get tested?

I mean no offense but You Sir are quite a piece of work, I'm going to fall back on my signature now, Have a good day
You didn't answer the question. You are saying they had the flu and were given covid tests and thats why the number of flu cases are down, correct? There is no way of knowing for a fact that they had the flu and not some other bug without getting tested for the flu. Less than 30% of people who go in for flu tests test positive for the flu so you can't just assume they have the flu not to mention it won't show up in the cdc flu count without the test. Here is another question, did your granny or your kids get tested for the antibody after they had tested positive for covid? If not, how do you know they didn't have it especially seeing as you didn't get them a flu test either? In your case, false positives are rare and are thought to be an issue with the lab that did it and not the test itself. The fact that they tested you before surgery does not reflect in any way regarding flu counts. You have to be tested before any procedure regardless of how you are feeling. They might test for the flu if you had symptoms but you don't need symptoms with covid to be contagious so they test you regardless.

Its your right not to choose to take it but if this never seems to go away and the vaccines have progressed and become even more widely accepted, I could easily see this become a requirement in order for your kids to go back to the classroom in school or your grandparents getting into a nursing home or assisted living or even for you to board a cruise ship. In all likelihood, we may never see the day when we get back to where we were before all of this started. Things like movie theaters, packed concerts, and packed sports stadiums are more than likely a

Its not more lethal, its more contagious.
Then why are we freaking out about it. I mean , tell me will never get back to normal because of a virus that is lethal to less than 1%. Is that not a little crazy !?

Then why are we freaking out about it. I mean , tell me will never get back to normal because of a virus that is lethal to less than 1%. Is that not a little crazy !?
Because the flu kills between 34,000 and 43,000 people each year. Covid killed more than 10 times that in the first year not because it is more lethal but because it is more contagious.

The other thing that people don't seem to be interested in talking about is the long term effects. The virus can damage the lungs, heart and brain, which increases the risk of long-term health problems. I have said it before and I will say it again. If you have had covid, you now have a pre-existing condition. It does not matter if you had a single symptom. Lets hope our elected politicians keep those protections in place. If you have respiratory, circulatory, or nervous system issues later on in life and you had tested positive for covid, I guarantee you the insurance companies will claim its a pre-existing condition as a result of the virus.

That's probably because what he is spewing is complete BS. You should tell him to stick to his day job and let the people who specialize in gas transfer teach him a thing or two.
Case in point: People actually do jobs that require actual respirators on a daily basis, for 8+hours per day. Hardly any issues with respiratory problems documented. Surgical mask are extremely more efficient at gas diffusion than a respirator. You breathe in CO2 without a mask, it along with Nitrogen, and other gasses make up what we refer to as "atmospheric air" and is what you breathe all the time. Your "oxygen" is actually only around 19-21% of that "air". I'll let you determine how much of it diffuses into a paper mask before you breathe in....
I am up with anyone that has a plan to get me out of these masks!

I was referring to myself. If you wish to twist my comments into another inane and pointless argument enjoy yourself but don't expect me to participate.
If I wanted to be constantly embroiled in inane and pointless arguments I'd still be married.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.............

Easy doc I wasn't attacking you I'm just saying other people are worried about this vaccine doing harm

Because the flu kills between 34,000 and 43,000 people each year. Covid killed more than 10 times that in the first year not because it is more lethal but because it is more contagious.

The other thing that people don't seem to be interested in talking about is the long term effects. The virus can damage the lungs, heart and brain, which increases the risk of long-term health problems. I have said it before and I will say it again. If you have had covid, you now have a pre-existing condition. It does not matter if you had a single symptom. Lets hope our elected politicians keep those protections in place. If you have respiratory, circulatory, or nervous system issues later on in life and you had tested positive for covid, I guarantee you the insurance companies will claim its a pre-existing condition as a result of the virus.
So, im taking it that you just wont accept the CDCs confession that the PCR test was severely flawed and that no where near the numbers of patients they once claimed had covid never did ? You are a walking , talking MSM news reel . You ignore anything that disputes the sky falling syndrome , don't you . Even if it comes from the sources you say you trust. I think im following your thought process now. Some of us stand to profit off this craziness. Do you ?

So, im taking it that you just wont accept the CDCs confession that the PCR test was severely flawed and that no where near the numbers of patients they once claimed had covid never did ? You are a walking , talking MSM news reel . You ignore anything that disputes the sky falling syndrome , don't you . Even if it comes from the sources you say you trust. I think im following your thought process now. Some of us stand to profit off this craziness. Do you ?
You mean the ones they discovered in the first month of testing?

Screenshot_20200909-214419_YouTube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts