I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole vaccine question is pretty simple for me. Whether you decide to get it or choose not to get it, it should be your choice. That may upset some who believe it's everybody's civic duty but I don't subscribe to that mentality. Do your research, have an open mind and then make your choice. I'm choosing not to at this point, that could change but that's where it's at now. No amount of guilting will change that, I've had two friends try.

DNA is the code. RNA is the messenger .
your DNA can send a correct code but you alter the RNA messenger the code comes out altered.
Take the vaccine if you want . Just find it curious that people are so fast to I inject a "vaccine" into their body that they have no idea what it's doing . .
Anyone who has a different opinion than what the "experts" tell you is called a fool?
It's my opinion . You have yours . State yours if you want but don't call me a fool for not agreeing with you.
There's a fair bit of that going on. Claims of ineptness and technically ignorant for those waiting for this story to play out.
Seems to come from individuals that feel comfortable getting the injections. So then everyone else is required to agree with them and also vaccinate? Hard to figure out why they're so personally invested in the lives of others that choose against being injected at this time.

The whole vaccine question is pretty simple for me. Whether you decide to get it or choose not to get it, it should be your choice. That may upset some who believe it's everybody's civic duty but I don't subscribe to that mentality. Do your research, have an open mind and then make your choice. I'm choosing not to at this point, that could change but that's where it's at now. No amount of guilting will change that, I've had two friends try.
Its your right not to choose to take it but if this never seems to go away and the vaccines have progressed and become even more widely accepted, I could easily see this become a requirement in order for your kids to go back to the classroom in school or your grandparents getting into a nursing home or assisted living or even for you to board a cruise ship. In all likelihood, we may never see the day when we get back to where we were before all of this started. Things like movie theaters, packed concerts, and packed sports stadiums are more than likely a thing of the past.

Or it could be the fact that they tested my Grandma 5 times before they got a positive, my Daughter 3 times before they got a positive, My son twice before they got a positive and then I tested positive before a surgery but my blood test showed I had antibodies
What does that have to do with the reporting of the flu?

The alternative to "NO Vaccine" is gruesome. If we had more time for extensive trials and research that would be great, but we don't. With millions dead and even more dying in ICUs that are well beyond capacity, our options are limited.

Just my 2 cents.
According to the latest CDC estimates, Wuhan virus is no more lethal than a bad flu year. Not my numbers, the CDC's.

Now, that said, the vaccine is probably safe. Some of the BS that floats around about "it will mutate your genes" etc.... is just nonsense.

THAT SAID, I'm not an anti-vaxxer and think people should make informed, personal decisions for themselves. I have family that is active in civil services (Fire, Police) and they have received the vaccine. Their first shot made their arm sore. The second one (younger bro just got his yesterday) made them feel like ***. But they aren't dying and they aren't sick. Just feel like ****.

MtnTrax, how old are you and do you have any existing conditions that would make you more prone to complications? I had it back in September and felt like *** for two weeks. Lost my sense of smell and taste, which didn't return for a month. Otherwise ok. I am 50 w/ Type II diabetes and high blood pressure.

My mother 80 years old and COPD (not oxygen dependent, but requires a daily inhaler) had it at the same time... before you ask, she gave it to me! She was on 2L of home oxygen for the two weeks, then fully recovered.

They tested them repeatedly over a weeks time until they tested positive
Ok but what does that imply? Sounds like you are implying that that the reason the flu numbers are down is because the tests are unreliable. It required multiple tests to finally diagnose the flu. I am not really sure that you testing positive while having the antibodies proves anything because it is possible that you did not have the antibodies for that particular strain of the flu. Its not uncommon.

FB_IMG_1613749960603.jpg

Ok but what does that imply? Sounds like you are implying that that the reason the flu numbers are down is because the tests are unreliable. It required multiple tests to finally diagnose the flu. I am not really sure that you testing positive while having the antibodies proves anything because it is possible that you did not have the antibodies for that particular strain of the flu. Its not uncommon.
Once again , Really........................The had the Flu, they tested them repeatedly until they got a positive Covid test result back, Reported as Covid and not the Flu, 2nd, I was Pre Surgery tested for Covid, tested positive but my Pre Surgery blood test's showed Covid antibodies So I retested for Covid twice the next day and both tests were negative

Once again , Really........................The had the Flu, they tested them repeatedly until they got a positive Covid test result back, Reported as Covid and not the Flu, 2nd, I was Pre Surgery tested for Covid, tested positive but my Pre Surgery blood test's showed Covid antibodies So I retested for Covid twice the next day and both tests were negative
Yes really. Your statement was

"Or it could be the fact that they tested my Grandma 5 times before they got a positive, my Daughter 3 times before they got a positive, My son twice before they got a positive and then I tested positive before a surgery but my blood test showed I had antibodies"

I assumed you were talking about covid tests so I asked "what does this have to do with the flu counts?"

You responded
"Because they had the flu"

I can only assume that you were talking about flu tests at that point because you did not state which test they got but knew for a fact that they had the flu.

So now you are saying that they got covid tests and not flu tests. How do you know they had the flu? Were they tested for the flu? You do understand that you have to have covid for a certain amount of time before it will show up in a test so you can be negative one day and positive the next? When you get the test, they tell you that? They also inform you of false negatives as well as false positives. When they came up negative, did you ask for a flu test? When you came up positive but had the antibodies, did you request a flu test? Just because you have the antibodies, doesn't mean you can't get covid again. There are documented cases of people that have actually gotten it a 2nd time. Did you get the test again to see if it came back negative? Also, if you don't get tested for the flu, they won't know to count you. That was one of the reasons mentioned as to why the flu numbers are down. People are not going to the doctor as much. I am guilty of that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.