I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you gleaned that from two sentences, you may want to set up shop as the new Miss Cleo, you're obviously clairvoyant. At the very least, reading into the subject far too much or it hit close to home?...
Lol,.....my point was this. You spoke as though anything that didn't fit your narrow view of reality as the ranting of crazy people with no grasp of reality. I get it , we are taught from a young age that we already have everything figured out and that anything that doesn't fit neatly in that little box is hogwash and ranting of crazy people. I have a news flash for you, we are a long ways from having everything figured out . Just a few hundred years ago , we thought we had a good grasp of reality when the world was flat and if you sailed too far out , you fell into space. The whole point is, just because you haven't come to grips with a different notion of the truth, doesnt mean its not true. The best way to keep a person dumb is to tell them they already have all the answers .

I had the first shot a couple weeks ago at the VA and in a couple weeks I'm scheduled for the 2nd shot. I figure why not? It doesn't cost me anything and just like getting my bike blessed it may not help but it doesn't hurt either.
In the meantime I'll keep wearing a mask and keeping my distance from folks when I'm out and about. Again; it may not help but it doesn't hurt either.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...............
I believe it was post number 689 that said they were 615 or so deaths from their vaccination so far I'll bet they would disagree with you saying it doesn't hurt either

When i see a post like this from a member that obviously believes the popular rendition of our current state of affairs as given by the MSM, it raises a crimson cloth high on a pole . The timing of the post bothers me as well. I have found this trend on several sites. Leads me to 2 possible conclusions about the poster , 1) either the poster thinks its too outlandish to believe because the Rothschild news organization doesn't report on it, therefore must be conspiracy theory.
2) poster knows its true , but through a commitment to the narrative , is attempting to get the moderators to cut off the conversation because of the exposure the subjects are getting.

Just an observation from me noticing a repeating trend on social media.
How about 3) Its gone full bore political and politics has been banned on this forum. ????

This post shows the real problem and divide we have in our country, everything has to be linked to politics and which side is right and which side is wrong. You obviously are not on the side of Trump so you see yourself as not only correct but intellectually superior. You feel the need to pick a side and attack the opponent for their political stances. So lets go there and address what you started. The real problem is that the left not only wants to be right, they want everyone thinking like they do and will no longer accept any other view but theirs. It never used to be like that but in todays world it is and this idea has been ingrained into the left by the media. Can't you just accept that not everything is tied to politics?

Now if you can focus a minute on the topic and not your hate for Trump, I do not want the vaccine but it has nothing to do with who I voted for and that is most likely the case for many. You probably know this already though, your post 715 states your intellectual superiority to us lowly peasants who barely understand that the world is not flat.

look how easy it was to convince you I'm on the left, I bad mouthed Trump supporters, therefore must be on the left. How about taking your own advice on not making **** political.

I don't care how you think or your choice of taking a vaccine or not, what bothers me is the ignorance that is spread as facts. The only facts we have is that COVID has and does kill healthy as well as elderly, we have a vaccine that has been effective (short term) in curbing the spread and death and we have no facts on long term effects (if any) the vaccine may cause. That's pretty much it! The rest is nothing more than conspiracy theories.

FYI, I voted for Trump twice because I hated the other choice more, I'm also an atheist and am pro choice so, fit that in your little tidy box...

How about 3) Its gone full bore political and politics has been banned on this forum. ????
Thats the scariest part of all this. In my humble opinion , you can't talk about a vaccine and whether you feel comfortable getting it without having politics right un the middle of it. I believe this is a political virus . I believe its a weapon against our freedom being used by a handful of very wealthy psychopaths that have lost interest in money because they have do much and their next challenge in life is full on control. I just dont think you can separate this virus and politics unless your willing to silence a good number of mrmbers here.

I believe it was post number 689 that said they were 615 or so deaths from their vaccination so far I'll bet they would disagree with you saying it doesn't hurt either
Really, there's proof the vaccine is linked to deaths, as the cause? this is like saying that the regular flu quit killing people and all deaths are being recorded as COVID deaths.
read an article the other day that said 45 people in nursing homes in Sweden has died since taking the COVID vaccine, over the last month. What the article don't tell you is 38 people die a day in nursing homes, in Sweden.

look how easy it was to convince you I'm on the left, I bad mouthed Trump supporters, therefore must be on the left. How about taking your own advice on not making **** political.

I don't care how you think or your choice of taking a vaccine or not, what bothers me is the ignorance that is spread as facts. The only facts we have is that COVID has and does kill healthy as well as elderly, we have a vaccine that has been effective (short term) in curbing the spread and death and we have no facts on long term effects (if any) the vaccine may cause. That's pretty much it! The rest is nothing more than conspiracy theories.

FYI, I voted for Trump twice because I hated the other choice more, I'm also an atheist and am pro choice so, fit that in your little tidy box...
Lots of info on here is more than conspiracy theory . The curbed spread of covid19 is from the FACT that the CDC changed to test protocol for the PCR test. I doubt the spread of covid has changed at all in the last few months . But changing a test protocol that has a 87 to 94% false positive result will make a huge difference in the so called case count. FACTS , not conspiracy theory . Another FACT, the PCR test protocol was changed to cut down on false positives within a week of Biden being elected , even though the CDC released the truth about the PCR test months ago. The part that boggles my mind is how the very organization that contributed to the blown up numbers confesses that the test procedure was bad , and people STILL call it a conspiracy theory . That, my friend , is the definition of brain washed .

Thats the scariest part of all this. In my humble opinion , you can't talk about a vaccine and whether you feel comfortable getting it without having politics right un the middle of it. I believe this is a political virus . I believe its a weapon against our freedom being used by a handful of very wealthy psychopaths that have lost interest in money because they have do much and their next challenge in life is full on control. I just dont think you can separate this virus and politics unless your willing to silence a good number of mrmbers here.
Like I said, this forum does not allow political discussions. People were banned from this forum very recently for turning a thread political. By your own admission, this thread is political and therefore should be locked down.

Lots of info on here is more than conspiracy theory . The curbed spread of covid19 is from the FACT that the CDC changed to test protocol for the PCR test. I doubt the spread of covid has changed at all in the last few months . But changing a test protocol that has a 87 to 94% false positive result will make a huge difference in the so called case count. FACTS , not conspiracy theory . Another FACT, the PCR test protocol was changed to cut down on false positives within a week of Biden being elected , even though the CDC released the truth about the PCR test months ago. The part that boggles my mind is how the very organization that contributed to the blown up numbers confesses that the test procedure was bad , and people STILL call it a conspiracy theory . That, my friend , is the definition of brain washed .
Actually, the numbers have been going up. Its only been going down for the last 3 weeks and that is attributed to the fact that we are getting over the holiday spreader events.

I've read a few different threads on different forums, but talking to people I know in the Med. field, I find myself thinking all this is BS.
WHY??? No more flu cases in the states, ever test for corona is a new case(5 for 1 person is 5 new cases???), once one is tested positive death is always from the CHINA FLU??? ***.
I will not be on a list for this as I really don't think the Gov. is as straightforward with us as most would want you to think, I don't care what side you're on Dimwitt or Republican, they all are from the same bird.
Not one of them go to DC for us but to enrich themselves with or money and walk away rich while we continue to put up with the nonsense they put out for us to soak up and swallow. JUST MY.02

WHY??? No more flu cases in the states, ever test for corona is a new case(5 for 1 person is 5 new cases???), once one is tested positive death is always from the CHINA FLU??? ***.
No offense meant, just trying to understand what you are saying. Are you suggesting that there are no more new flu cases? If so, this is incorrect. You can go to the CDC website and look it up. As for a person being tested positive multiple times and each time being applied to the numbers infected has be disproven.

No offense meant, just trying to understand what you are saying. Are you suggesting that there are no more new flu cases? If so, this is incorrect. You can go to the CDC website and look it up. As for a person being tested positive multiple times and each time being applied to the numbers infected has be disproven.
Well, I have yet to hear of anyone around me or theirs having the flu, friends in Med. field in Mpls, Mn and Iowa tell me that's the way it's done there so I would tend to trust friends in the field more than the trusted CDC(which changes their minds as often as I do underwear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts