Cheap high-power scope

It's a 1-8 twist an I'm shooting 75 hornady a max.
You will have no issues with those at 800, for we use them out to 1,000yds and sometimes beyond. The 80's in the old AMAX or the newer ELD work better for wind drift, but we even use the 75-77 BTHP match out to 1,000yds when winds are lighter.

Lots of fun and great training for wind and mirage reading for when we pick up the larger boomers and go LR/ELR. Much cheaper too.

Arken, either the EP-5 or the SH-4j (Japanese glass to fix the chromatic abberation everyone complains about in the SH series) They are currently running a 25% off promo on everything in your cart, code NSF25. I just got a $399 SH-4J 6-26x50 and a $65 mount for $373 shipped to my door. the SH-4J had 108moa or 32mil of elevation adjustment, the EP-5 has 110moa or 32mil of elevation adjustment.

I would think a Vortex Strike Eagle 4-24 would work. I've only used mine on rimfires so far so I can't comment on longer range.

There's also a dealer that's selling the Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 EBR-1 Riflescope PST-624S1-A for $390. I just picked up my 3rd one of these and have used them for 600 yard F-class shoots in the past.

I would think a Vortex Strike Eagle 4-24 would work. I've only used mine on rimfires so far so I can't comment on longer range.

There's also a dealer that's selling the Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 EBR-1 Riflescope PST-624S1-A for $390. I just picked up my 3rd one of these and have used them for 600 yard F-class shoots in the past.
I'd love to have that dealers # or website hint hint 😊👏