Cheap high-power scope

Don't forget ITAR. They act like if I take some of my equipment out of the country that our secret technology will be revealed to the whole world. Like half of it was built OCONUS to begin with and I'm pretty sure every developed country probably has night vision at this point.

Don't forget ITAR. They act like if I take some of my equipment out of the country that our secret technology will be revealed to the whole world. Like half of it was built OCONUS to begin with and I'm pretty sure every developed country probably has night vision at this point.
Yup!
No taking a "Made in China" scope to Canada!!

We've got all Arken & Athlon riflescopes on sale at the moment at very sharp prices. Please give a call, 516-217-1000 so we can discuss what would be best for you
I ordered the Arken SH4J6-24X50 FFP MOA at $399 on sale for $299 on Wednesday, and received it today, Monday.
It is a MONSTER of a scope and will go on my .243 Custom rifle that weighs 9 lbs. I may get another for the .22-250 Shilen Alternut barreled action I just had built this summer. It also weighs in at 9 lbs. I am impressed with my first Arken! You will be my "go to scope source".

Last edited:
I ordered a second one today. I spoke to doug who posted the original site info in post number 15.
Nice fellow and welcomes our support. It's a great deal at $100 off. We'll see how it works at some point, but it may take a while with cold weather comin in? It's really not a hunting scope weigh in at 2.6 lbs., but I knew that going in. They will be going on 9 lb rifles with 1" barrels.
It's got 34mm tubes! Yikes! That's just a bit under a 55 gallon drum.
Arken rings are $48 per pair.

Last edited:
Looking for a scope for my .223 and shooting to distances of 800 yard targets. I know that more money is better but I'm after a scope around 200/400 dollars. I'm not after the clearest and all that stuff as I'm not shooting at animals ever. Just need enough turret elevation mounted on a 20 moa rail. Thank you.
Arken

I ordered a second one today. (3:27 PM) I spoke to doug who posted the original site info in post number 15.
Nice fellow and welcomes our support. It's a great deal at $100 off. We'll see how it works at some point, but it may take a while with cold weather comin in? It's really not a hunting scope weigh in at 2.6 lbs., but I knew that going in. They will be going on 9 lb rifles with 1" barrels.
It's got 34mm tubes! Yikes! That's just a bit under a 55 gallon drum.
Arken rings are $48 per pair.
Arken SH4J6-24X50 FFP MOA at $399 on sale for $299
The second one came today at 12 o'clock. That's 2 day service from New York! They gave me free shipping on the rings which should come tomorrow. I gave a 5 them star rating because of the great CS. The scope is a magnificent piece of optical craftsmanship.
I highly recommend the source www.cameralandny.com and the scope.

I'm selling a used vortex viper PST 4-16x50 in your price range. Obvious step up from the diamondbacks.

Looking for a scope for my .223 and shooting to distances of 800 yard targets. I know that more money is better but I'm after a scope around 200/400 dollars. I'm not after the clearest and all that stuff as I'm not shooting at animals ever. Just need enough turret elevation mounted on a 20 moa rail. Thank you.
Do you mean "Cheap" or "Inexpensive with Quality" with high Power 4.5-27x56 Illuminated Reticle MOA.
We have one only mounted and six shots to sight in. Went back in the safe. Have the box and all the fixens. PM if interested. Put the same model on an .223 AR with a 28" barrel to shoot 1K.