AR10... 6.5 or .308?

I currently have 3 AR309 rifles all chambered in 308 Win. One has 13T Krieger I harvested from my take off Palma barrel, the second one is a 10T Krieger I harvested from a take off FTR barrel that I paid $50 for. Both are 20 inches that I contoured to my liking. No adjustable gas block in either one, sized the gas port appropriately. The 10T has Ti Pro 3 ST brake, on the 13T I installed a Harrel tuner/brake. The 3rd is a bone stock Aero Precision.

The 13T likes 125-130 class bullets, while the 10T prefers the 168-175 class bullets.

There are 2 more sets waiting to be barreled. One will be a 24 inches 6mm Dasher and the other 338 Federal like I did a M1A. AR308 barrel is a lot easier to spin up from a blank compared to the M1a.

I'm a 308 AR10 person. I was a Scheels sporting goods store the other day buying powder and a person came inquiring about 6.5CM. Apparently none are to be found anywhere around here. The shelves have most anything you would want.

I have both and both are great rounds. Mine are identical Aro Precision matched pair, 24" Craddock Percision Bartlien fluted barrels, Timney Calvin Elite trigger set at 1.2 lbs, Silent Capture Spring, I prefer the 6.5 Creedmoor little more accurate and versatile.
SWEET !!!!!