Completed AR10 Builds (6.5 Creedmoor)

For those with Craddock Precision builds, has anyone tried his brakes? Looks to be a Mac's Gunworks, NWP. I read a few posts from @WildRose, who indicated good results.

4FD40E63-7CDA-4F4A-99A3-89E7C18FA598.jpeg

I watched a Youtube Video by Erik Cortina on his AR10 6.5 using Berger 130gr OTM ammo made specifically for the AR 10. It shot lights out sub MOA and so do ours. Plus I end up with Lapua Brass.
I looked for an AR 10 video on his YT channel and couldn't find it. Was this on the PayPal site or private forum?

I looked for an AR 10 video on his YT channel and couldn't find it. Was this on the PayPal site or private forum?
He has a couple from what I see. Just not sure which one you want ? Her's one on factory ammo w/ 130 bergers. Not in AR 10 platform. I would be willing to bet it is on his Paid FORUM. Just my guess from seeing most of his YT. I could be overlooking though.

Last edited:
Any experience with the following:

Leaning towards the Badger, have other mounts by them on other builds, just not this style (Great Products). Probably get the best deal on the Badger. I got to see the Nightforce today at the NRA show in Harrisburg (I didn't mind it). The Geissele is probably the hardest to find (Most expensive).

Last edited:
Any experience with the following:

Leaning towards the Badger, have other mounts by them on other builds, just not this style (Great Products). Probably get the best deal on the Badger. I got to see the Nightforce today at the NRA show in Harrisburg (I didn't mind it). The Geissele is probably the hardest to find (Most expensive).
Was it worth the admission charge ? Just curious. lol

i have some of the Geissele scope mounts, IMHO they're well-made. But I only buy them at Thanksgiving Black Friday, when they're like 25%-30% off. I never pay full retail for them. Never. I also use the American Defense Mfg Recon line of scope mounts, depending on eye-relief, limited pic-rail real estate that has to be shared with other stuff. That determines which scope mount i'll use.