Any of you guys ever load the hammer bullets for 7mm wsm ?

If you went with the 130 absolute hammer, you'd probably get to case fill with H4831sc and be more likely to get close to or at case fill with H4350, that likely won't happen with the 131 hammer hunter. But you'll be giving up about 10% of the bc that the 131 hh has in exchange for another 100 FPS in velocity.

I'm running the 131 Hammer in a 7 Max, which is pretty close to the 7 WSM. Mine is a 26" barrel with 1 in 8.44 twist. Seating bullets to 2.945 coal. Using H4831sc I started at about 62 grains running 3075 FPS, worked my way up 1/2 grain at a time to 72 grains where I found pressure in a very slight ejector mark and slightly stiff bolt. Final load is 70.7 grains, shoots sub 1/2 moa at 3,420 FPS. I've found that seating closer to the lands drives the pressure up pretty quickly, exercise caution.

I also loaded a few of the 124's with H4831sc and H4350, was able to get over 3700 FPS with H4350, but it was on the ragged edge of being over pressure.

Incredible round for deer, shot a big old buck in Montana with the 131, range was 270 yards, impact velocity about 2800 FPS, devastating results.

I would think you'd be able to get similar performance with the 7wsm, start on the low end and be safe.
I loaded the 143 Hammer in mine at 3150 fps but can't remember if I used H1000 or 4831sc now. I sold that gun a couple years ago.

OP, have you discussed with the folks at Hammer and/or have you reviewed this data?

I plan to try the 131HH in my 7 wsm (same 1:9.5 M70) as well as 7rm (1:9.25 Rem 700) and 280ai (1:9 Kimber)

Hey Bucky yes actually Steve got back to me today and cleared up the questions I had . The load data in the spreadsheet didn't really help me much but Steve did !guess there's not that many people shooting 7 short mags anymore or If they are there keeping it to there self ha ha , Thanks man !

Any of you guys got quick load ? I got my hammers in the mail . Excellent looking bullets ! Was going to load some test rounds to take to the range tomorrow afternoon. I got the hammer hunters loaded up but when I came to absolutes I'm having second thoughts about the best powder to use ! I ordered the 130 gr ones and I know the website says use a little faster powder than normal. Looking at burn rate chart a-2700 is just above imr4350 and I do have a boat load of a-2700 . Could somebody possibly run this load for me at a 2.980 COAL , just trying to get a starting point . There does not seem to be any data for this powder for 7mm wsm . I found it for 300 WSM though ! If u guys that have experience with absolute hammers have any tips I would appreciate it, if I'm totally wrong about trying this powder please feel free to let me know .
I have a-2700 ,imr 4350, rl19, h4350, h4831 sc and 4451 . Thanks guuys !

I'd personally run h4350 and start at 63 grains and go up until you find pressure. I'm running the 131's in my 9.5 twist stw and had great velocities. I'm going to play with the crimp die to see how much better accuracy and es get.

Any of you guys got quick load ? I got my hammers in the mail . Excellent looking bullets ! Was going to load some test rounds to take to the range tomorrow afternoon. I got the hammer hunters loaded up but when I came to absolutes I'm having second thoughts about the best powder to use ! I ordered the 130 gr ones and I know the website says use a little faster powder than normal. Looking at burn rate chart a-2700 is just above imr4350 and I do have a boat load of a-2700 . Could somebody possibly run this load for me at a 2.980 COAL , just trying to get a starting point . There does not seem to be any data for this powder for 7mm wsm . I found it for 300 WSM though ! If u guys that have experience with absolute hammers have any tips I would appreciate it, if I'm totally wrong about trying this powder please feel free to let me know .
I have a-2700 ,imr 4350, rl19, h4350, h4831 sc and 4451 . Thanks guuys !
QL is not accurate with Hammers, I would use Varget if it were me if you can find it H4350 would be next