Any of you guys ever load the hammer bullets for 7mm wsm ?

Wondering if you guys could recommend a good big game bullet by hammer that I could use in my new 7mm wsm ? Maybe a starting point for load development as well . Thanks !
I've run two different loads with good velocity and accuracy in my 7WSM with a 25" Bartlein barrel. I'm using fully prepped Win brass, Fed 215M primers and a 143 Hammer Hunter bullet. Bullets are loaded at .080" off the rifling and a Lee FCD die is used.

67.1 RE 23 = 3,185 ft/sec with SD of 5; average group is just over 2" @ 400yds
70.0 RE 26 = 3,280 ft/sec with SD of 7; average group is under 2" @ 400 yds

As always - Start LOWER and work up.

I'm running the 131 Hammer in a 7 Max, which is pretty close to the 7 WSM. Mine is a 26" barrel with 1 in 8.44 twist. Seating bullets to 2.945 coal. Using H4831sc I started at about 62 grains running 3075 FPS, worked my way up 1/2 grain at a time to 72 grains where I found pressure in a very slight ejector mark and slightly stiff bolt. Final load is 70.7 grains, shoots sub 1/2 moa at 3,420 FPS. I've found that seating closer to the lands drives the pressure up pretty quickly, exercise caution.

I also loaded a few of the 124's with H4831sc and H4350, was able to get over 3700 FPS with H4350, but it was on the ragged edge of being over pressure.

Incredible round for deer, shot a big old buck in Montana with the 131, range was 270 yards, impact velocity about 2800 FPS, devastating results.

I would think you'd be able to get similar performance with the 7wsm, start on the low end and be safe.

Hey JTH and Valkyrie, thanks for the information guys , I truly appreciate it ! I'm placing order for the 131 right now I have some imr4350 h4350 and 4831sc on hand to work up with , you guys having experience with these bullets would you say that starting charge weights could be referenced from say a nosler manual or sierra manual with a similar bullet weight ? I'm taking note of how you say closer to the lands causes pressure spikes but shouldn't be an issue because I won't be loading longer than mag length since I'll be using these for hunting !

I'm thinking about ordering a faster barrel , probably need to order now since it's going to take forever nowadays lol but I'll get the 131 weight ones to use until new barrel shows up !

Hey JTH and Valkyrie, thanks for the information guys , I truly appreciate it ! I'm placing order for the 131 right now I have some imr4350 h4350 and 4831sc on hand to work up with , you guys having experience with these bullets would you say that starting charge weights could be referenced from say a nosler manual or sierra manual with a similar bullet weight ? I'm taking note of how you say closer to the lands causes pressure spikes but shouldn't be an issue because I won't be loading longer than mag length since I'll be using these for hunting !
When I got started I looked at similar calibers on the Hodgdon site with the powders I intended to try, looking at similar weight bullets and bullets 10 grains lighter. This was good reference data to start with, on the low end. I was looking to find a powder to get as close to case fill as possible without being over pressure, with temp stable powders. H4831sc and RL23 fit the bill, H4350 will be tougher to get to case fill, you'll likely hit pressure a little too early with the 131's.

Thanks for that info Jth , I'll probably start out then with the 4831sc and see how that goes , I'm on the search for more powders right now .. but hey who isn't lol ! If I find some of the rl23 I'll definitely snag it !

Thanks for that info Jth , I'll probably start out then with the 4831sc and see how that goes , I'm on the search for more powders right now .. but hey who isn't lol ! If I find some of the rl23 I'll definitely snag it !
The RL23 may be like H4350, a little too hot unless you drop to the 120's. I think H4831sc will be great with the 131's.