Any issues using Federal Primers?

I had always used CCIs too, then I bought some Federal Match primers for a couple of guns. Still have CCIs but the 215Ms are reserved for certain rifles. I see no reason any of the primers would be bad at this point take what you can get. I have a hard time paying as much as they want for them though. I'll take what I can get when I can get it, I just don't want to pay $120/1k. I did specifically intend on using 215Ms in the 28 Nosler I was building. Before all of this it was only CCI on my shelf now I have a mix of CCI and Fed from pistol to rifle sizes.

Federal 215M for my 270 Weatherby Mag and my 300 Weatherby Mag. Thats my first choice. Ill be scrounging for any LR Mag primers later this year.

The only negative of Federal primers is their needlessly bulky packaging.
Have to agree on the packaging. Big pain in the rear to get them open, especially for those of us with "old hands". Still, my 338LM loves them. I use them exclusively for that caliber but prefer the CCI's for ithers. Started sith them in my custom 25-06, CCI BR2's.

Face it, Vista outdoors really doesn't make bad anything when it comes to components, except fed brass.
Today they even have Blazer brass pistol ammo, no more steel case crap in a pinch.

Federal 210M and 215M are my go to primers. I know some people that will only use them as they trust their performance and consistency that much. Although lately I've found myself using regular 210 and 215's, as well as CCI and whatever else I have in the stash just to not use up my good primers for loads I already have figured out with them. All that being said, I still he made some impressive loads and groups using primers lately that I normally wouldn't.

Richard Lee on page 61 of Modern Reloading 2nd ed. says he avoids Federal primers, "...only because they are dangerous in automatic feeders.".

I've used them small pistol and rifle, large pistol and rifle, large rifle magnum. Although cup is softer than some they've worked wonderfully. Only exception for me is reloading for my M1a then I use CCI #34...harder cupped to combat free floating firing pin.

I've always CCI for the most part, but these days you have to use what you can find. Any reason to stay away from Federal? Thanks!
I've always had good luck with Fed 210 Large Rifle primers, thing is, now I can't find any. Any suggestions where I can find them and also H-4831SC powder?