Federal match grade mag rifle primers

Oh for sure it's capitalism…which I'll always take over communism BUT will never worship as being fundamentally good or upright haha. But while it's frustrating that sellers are "capitalizing" on an opportunity it's more frustrating that there's enough people willing to make it happen for them. I Can hardly be mad at someone for making a ludicrous profit if there's a bunch of idiots with their wallets out lined up to pay (and I'm sorry if that's offensive but paying this much willingly is idiotic and I won't take that back).
Not offensive to me as you are correct!

🤣I stoped reloading and shooting all together. 1. Its over 100 degrees everyday down here. No point wasting resrouces. 2. I have a few hundred handloads for pigs, small deer and all the way to Elk. 3. I have enough 215, 9 1/2, WLRM and CCI250 to last my for a while. 🤣No Trades here. Thanks but have enough kids of my own. 🤣
I would say you could get some slave labor for free, but the cost of feeding the crew gets astronomical!

Be prepared to trade a couple of children per box
I would but their parents get mad if I try. Tough being retired trying to balance living expenses to buying 3 weeks of groceries for a sleeve of primers......I am thankful I have enough for my needs. I did grab so Remington 91/2 LR & LRM at "decent" prices at $89/brick.

I know a few people that would call that capitalism. I'm not for what people do in these circumstances.
Yep those people are cornfuzing capitalism with our current system of government corporate cronyism..

Eliminate small businesses through legislation (sponsored by corporate donations), and you're left with a handfull of CEOs/ bureaucrats controlling supply and production.
Some people I know might call that Marxism..

Yep those people are cornfuzing capitalism with our current system of government corporate cronyism..

Eliminate small businesses through legislation (sponsored by corporate donations), and you're left with a handfull of CEOs/ bureaucrats controlling supply and production.
Some people I know might call that Marxism..
Some people might find this uncomfortable but it's kind of messed up but true that unchecked absolute capitalism and Marxism somehow end up looking the same at some point: a small handful of corrupt people having WAY too much power and the common man being absolutely screwed.

That being said I'll always take capitalism BUT acknowledging that the potential for evil is present in everyone and every place. I heard a good one for all the left wing academics and politicians that seem to think communism/Marxism is the lesser evil. It's just a simple question:

"when the Berlin Wall fell who ran to which side?"