Federal match grade mag rifle primers

It is funny when someone says where can I get these primers? Then ya give a heads up, who has the primers but, they're $25 bucks more per 1,000 than good old days pricing, and they don't want em anymore. Keep driving around looking for em cheaper, probably burn up any savings in gasoline.

Last edited:
It is funny when someone says where can I get these primers? Then ya give a heads up, who has the primers but, they're $25 bucks more per 1,000 than good old days pricing, and they don't want em anymore. Keep driving around looking for em cheaper, probably burn up any savings in gasoline.
$25 more /1000! Try $100+

$25 more /1000! Try $100+
Seeing what they go for on auction is actually so insane. Some people have more money than sense. Up here in Canada I've seen them go for a dollar a primer at an auction sale. As long as morons with fat wallets demonstrate that they'll pay that much this is never going to get much better. Pretty sure people are snatching them up when they do appear in stock just to scalp the rest of us…but is it scalping when people willingly pay that much knowing full well what's happening?

Seeing what they go for on auction is actually so insane. Some people have more money than sense. Up here in Canada I've seen them go for a dollar a primer at an auction sale. As long as morons with fat wallets demonstrate that they'll pay that much this is never going to get much better. Pretty sure people are snatching them up when they do appear in stock just to scalp the rest of us…but is it scalping when people willingly pay that much knowing full well what's happening?
I know a few people that would call that capitalism. I'm not for what people do in these circumstances.

I know a few people that would call that capitalism. I'm not for what people do in these circumstances.
Oh for sure it's capitalism…which I'll always take over communism BUT will never worship as being fundamentally good or upright haha. But while it's frustrating that sellers are "capitalizing" on an opportunity it's more frustrating that there's enough people willing to make it happen for them. I Can hardly be mad at someone for making a ludicrous profit if there's a bunch of idiots with their wallets out lined up to pay (and I'm sorry if that's offensive but paying this much willingly is idiotic and I won't take that back).

I have some, but I DON'T need 2 more kids. Might trade you 4 of mine for 2 of yours and the primers also
🤣I stoped reloading and shooting all together. 1. Its over 100 degrees everyday down here. No point wasting resrouces. 2. I have a few hundred handloads for pigs, small deer and all the way to Elk. 3. I have enough 215, 9 1/2, WLRM and CCI250 to last my for a while. 🤣No Trades here. Thanks but have enough kids of my own. 🤣