Any issues using Federal Primers?

I have been using CCI, Remington and Winchester off and on. But I have been using Federal primers in my 300 Win Mag for nearly 30 years and have never had a problem. I hope to find more Fed 215's before I open my last brick. I know they won't be $7.35 a brick like the ones I still use.
If you only use them in your win mag you should be good for a while. I was feeding them to everything. Now not so much. I still use them if I'm building a long range load. Or let's just say my main hunting stuff. I have a lot of play rifles that only see the field every once and a while

HOLY COW! $7.35/brick? I still have one at $19.99 that still blows me away.

Federal primers have provided the most
consistent loads for me so if not broke, don't fix it!
I bought 4 or 5 bricks at Long's drug store in Anchorage, AK. They were on sale because Federal had changed the design of the boxes and nobody wanted the old packaging. I never had a bad primer in any of them.

Muddy if you find some buy a few extra. I'll come get them and cover your expenses.
I'd love to have two bricks even if they are over $100 seems crazy looking at what some of you paid in the past.
Likewise! I am getting low on 215's since I use them now in my .270TH LOL! Slacked off shooting just to maintain some inventory to shoot this summer for fall hunts.