Any issues using Federal Primers?

Federal 210 and 215 are all I use. Good luck finding any. Like others my stash is getting low so I picked up what I could get which was Winchester primers to work up a load for my 7mm08
Working up loads for one of my rifles, I found the Winchester Large Rifle primers gave me a little better 300 yard groups than the Federal 210.

I've always CCI for the most part, but these days you have to use what you can find. Any reason to stay away from Federal? Thanks!
I shied away from CCI many years ago when I had a series of misfires using them. I have been using some Winchester but predominantly Federal primers ever since. Have never had a issue with either one. I have heard of but never experienced a slam fire when using Winchester primers in MSR platforms.

Just before the quarantine and the subsequent short supply of parts, I was trying to build up some primers and bullets. Cci were preferred, for storage reasons. All I could find were federal in good supply, so I bought several thousand. I have been super happy with them and due to the scarcity have used my left over stores of CCI to trade for bullets. I've not found much difference in them. I feel that Cci seem to have a tougher build, and federal a little softer. Not sure what that means in the overall scheme of things, but the federal take less pressure to get them totally seated in the pockets. One of my rifles is light striking and prefers the federal as well. You won't be disappointed. They are both consistent and both go boom.
I have had the same experience with CCI's being tougher to seat. Especially in virgin Lapua brass. Really have to ram them home.

Ol'Red : Don't give away your youngster status , am with you on them prices back then and still have some myself along with the metal power cans BULLSYE- 2400 - UNIQUE square cans. Have plenty of the 210 & 210M , need or could use maybe 4-500 215's . Other than that am good all around . Back then there was no HAZ fees !!!!

Does anyone see a difference between Fed 215M and regular 215's? I'm getting low on my 215M and have yet to break into my 215's. I have heard they are made the same just have better QC on the 215M?

HOLY COW! $7.35/brick? I still have one at $19.99 that still blows me away.

Federal primers have provided the most
consistent loads for me so if not broke, don't fix it!
@Muddyboots,
These gems were only this much a brick, I got two. Put 3 more on layaway(I know the manager)
When the Br-2's come in, I'll be set. Last brick of bench rests I bought pre Covid were $78
C15DD506-986F-47CC-ADB6-3FD80BC09785.jpeg