Any issues using Federal Primers?

I've always CCI for the most part, but these days you have to use what you can find. Any reason to stay away from Federal? Thanks!
Federal large rifle primers were the first primers in 26 years of reloading that flunked on some 308 rounds. Have not had any duds with cci or rem primers in those years. It what it is but I am partial to br4 and br2 primers.

Does anyone see a difference between Fed 215M and regular 215's? I'm getting low on my 215M and have yet to break into my 215's. I have heard they are made the same just have better QC on the 215M?
I have used both for years and haven't seen any difference…

I've always CCI for the most part, but these days you have to use what you can find. Any reason to stay away from Federal? Thanks!
The GM205M, GM210M and GM215M's are the go to for precision for me. I have been using them for over 30yrs with not one issue EVER. I also use all the others in non precision stuff.

Interesting thing I just found testing loads in my SRP Lapua 6.5 Creed- GM205M's and CCI 450's were identical in ES and SD, Remington 7 1/2's showed much higher pressure and better ES-SD and great groups (all same powder charge/brass bullet).

I did this test because I am running low on GM205M's.

My 2 cents

The GM205M, GM210M and GM215M's are the go to for precision for me. I have been using them for over 30yrs with not one issue EVER. I also use all the others in non precision stuff.

Interesting thing I just found testing loads in my SRP Lapua 6.5 Creed- GM205M's and CCI 450's were identical in ES and SD, Remington 7 1/2's showed much higher pressure and better ES-SD and great groups (all same powder charge/brass bullet).

I did this test because I am running low on GM205M's.

My 2 cents
I also tested CCI 450s and 205Ms in 6.5 CM with H4350. I found no difference in groups or es/sd With same powder charge. Lapua SRP brass. I have 2k fed 205s, 3k fed 205Ms, 2k CCI 400s, but I have been using CCI 450s but had to start dipping into my last 5k of 450s. Have not tried the 205s or the 400s. Need to do that test.

Weatherby uses Federal primers in their factory loads (215 for Magnums). There must be a reason they use them. I'm sure they could acquire and use any primer they wanted.