A thread about tired threads. Please add...

I really get tired of @ButterBean getting on here and expounding on how great the 6.5 Creedmoor is, I mean, you'd think that every manufacturer would just halt production and simplify their lives, 6.5, all day, everyday and twice as much on Sunday. I heard that he sent that donated 6.5 to Ukraine and Russia immediately withdrew troops, coincidence? 😎
Laugh.gif

Or a thief try to figure out what you have and where you live.
I can partially agree with that…

The problem with a lot of these posters is, they will make a fallacious or nefarious statement, stating they have "X" equipment, and they're searching for certain types of info from us, when, in reality, they have no equipment at all….and all they are doing is trolling for info from us in someway shape or form.

For me when somebody makes a post about equipment that they have, the old adage "picture or it didn't happen ", rings true.

Otherwise, I believe they are trolling us…and there are many of them here

….and it's too bad, a lot of these forums we are on, used to be very informative. And now, not so much…

I really get tired of @ButterBean getting on here and expounding on how great the 6.5 Creedmoor is, I mean, you'd think that every manufacturer would just halt production and simplify their lives, 6.5, all day, everyday and twice as much on Sunday. I heard that he sent that donated 6.5 to Ukraine and Russia immediately withdrew troops, coincidence? 😎
I knew that would draw the beast from his lair.
people need to seek validation from strangers
In the words of our most articulate brother
"You slobbered a bib full rite there "

Last edited: