A thread about tired threads. Please add...

This is ridiculous.

My mother passed away when I was 7 and my sister was 3. My wife passed away suddenly in January, she was 35, left behind a 9yo son and a 12yo daughter. I didn't have the opportunity to say goodbye in the final moments, I was on my way to work. I did however get a chance to tell her that I loved her and kissed her goodbye before leaving the house. I see the heartbreak in those kids eyes knowing that they will not be able to see or speak to their mother again. I also understand why their heart aches.

Don't let that become your future. There is nothing that is unforgivable, unless you choose to make it unforgivable.

Vern Gosdin said it best. I remember when this song was released and how powerful it was, it is more powerful for me today.

I'm sorry for your loss!

Beautiful song!

My parents and I have never gotten along well.
My passion was always the outdoors, hiking, swimming, paddling, cycling, skiing, and camping. They don't like leaving the big city, and look down on anyone who has less than 8 years of university education, doesn't dress up fancy to go to work, and drives less than a luxury brand. Nothing less than returning to Vancouver, going back to UBC, and becoming a Doctor, or lawyer, is acceptable in their eyes. I'm also to date someone who is socially acceptable, is a Doc, or lawyer, and be married before the age of 30. Since I'll be doing none of those things, they have decided that I am not worthy of being their child any longer.
My dream is to own my own farm, with horses, dogs, an airplane, and train horses there as well as board them. Drive a truck with 4x4, have a jet boat to run the rivers, fish and hunt, possibly get married if I meet the right man, and have 1 child, whom I would home school. Ideally my closest neighbor would be kilometers away.
No desire to own a mansion, have fancy furniture, designer clothing, drive a Cadillac, or eat lobster at least weekly.
Breathing clean air, and enjoying peace and quiet is what I treasure.

I'm sorry for your loss!

Beautiful song!

My passion was always the outdoors, hiking, swimming, paddling, cycling, skiing, and camping. They don't like leaving the big city, and look down on anyone who has less than 8 years of university education, doesn't dress up fancy to go to work, and drives less than a luxury brand. Nothing less than returning to Vancouver, going back to UBC, and becoming a Doctor, or lawyer, is acceptable in their eyes. I'm also to date someone who is socially acceptable, is a Doc, or lawyer, and be married before the age of 30. Since I'll be doing none of those things, they have decided that I am not worthy of being their child any longer.
My dream is to own my own farm, with horses, dogs, an airplane, and train horses there as well as board them. Drive a truck with 4x4, have a jet boat to run the rivers, fish and hunt, possibly get married if I meet the right man, and have 1 child, whom I would home school. Ideally my closest neighbor would be kilometers away.
No desire to own a mansion, have fancy furniture, designer clothing, drive a Cadillac, or eat lobster at least weekly.
God bless you~! Keep your dreams alive and live those dreams. Live your life your way, not someone else's. It's sad that your parents have such selfish attitudes.

I'm sorry for your loss!

Beautiful song!

Sorry they are selfish, but parents always want what they perceive as being in their children's best interest.

Nothing changes a parents thinking faster than a grand baby!

Hopefully one day soon they come to their wits and realize they are being foolish.

Do what makes you happy, you only get one ride on this marble, enjoy it to the fullest.

The 22xxx or 6mm xxxx is the best deer cartridge (as discussed on a LONG RANGE HUNTING forum) "I know a guy who killed a deer with one, one time."

The 308 win is a great long range hunting cartridge (that's what snipers use)

The superior ballistics and terminal performance of berger bullets make them the best lrh bullets

Because they either pencil through or explode without penetrating berger bullets are trash and no responsible hunter should ever use them.

Hammer (tough mono) bullets are the ONLY big game bullets to use.

Creedmoor anything.

X new cartridge, why? Hornady is trash. They are an evil marketing firm that only preys on the ignorant and adds no innovation to the market.

I know I'm missing a bunch. Get them off your chest, you'll feel better. For the record I've weighed in on all these topics and am laughing at myself too.

What an I missing that is so tired that it drives you crazy?
Hit up the search feature. You will find 100's of threads with all kinds of information.

Pretty much any thread if it was searched has about 100 previous ones with the exact same information yet they still ask it. IE: Whats the best scope for.......(you name it)?

Pretty much any thread if it was searched has about 100 previous ones with the exact same information yet they still ask it. IE: Whats the best scope for.......(you name it)?

I'm so glad they do, or else this forum would be dead.
Once this place drops to 2 posts per day being added, it will also lose most of its people, whither up, and die.
So keep asking questions everyone, starting new threads, and posting often.
It needs more activity, not less, it's already pretty slow in here.

Recent Posts