A thread about tired threads. Please add...

I really get tired of @ButterBean getting on here and expounding on how great the 6.5 Creedmoor is, I mean, you'd think that every manufacturer would just halt production and simplify their lives, 6.5, all day, everyday and twice as much on Sunday. I heard that he sent that donated 6.5 to Ukraine and Russia immediately withdrew troops, coincidence? 😎
Have you been to a gun store lately? Ninety percent of the rifles on the shelf are 6.5 Creedmoor, except for the used ones that have been traded in.

All the guys that brag about there .25 groups. I call bull…. You can luck into a group, but will it shoot good all the time, will it agg in the 2's ?? And y'all shoot these amazing groups with no wind flags…..
There are definitely some rifles that will hold that all day long. I've seen some Tac Ops rifles hold groupings consistently that you wouldn't believe until you saw it in person.

As my Friday workday gets hectic, and I'm explaining to someone why they can't put an Allison transmission in their Toyota 4Runner, I will think back on that one and smile to myself.
Red ,
You know good and well that the Allison transmission will indeed fit into a Toyota 4Runner ...........
in the rear cargo area .
But it might leak fluid on the carpet .

Recent Posts