32% of you use a ballistics program and hand-held device in the field - which one?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I am astounded by how many use a ballistics program in the field - 32%. Which combo do you use?

Poll--use-electronics.jpg

Re: 32% of you use a ballistics program and hand-held device in the field - which one

Patagonia Ballistics LoadBase 3.0 ballistics program on a Dell Axim X51V.

Re: 32% of you use a ballistics program and hand-held device in the field - which one

"In the field " I use NightForce (Exbal) program on a Dell Axim X50V. I have LB3.0 but choose to keep it for home use only due to the slower speed and extra data entry I do not need in the field.

Jeff

Used a range card with drops to 600 yards for the last three years.

This year will I be taking my Itouch with Bullet Flight I can pull it out of my pocket and have a drop in less than 30sec. + a range car for backup.

I run Patagonia Ballistics Loadbase 3.0 at home and in the field I run Loadbase 3.0 and Exbal on a Dell Axim 51 in the field. I all ways carry trajectory cards also just to confirm what I'm looking at. gun)

Have Exbal at home, Bulletflight Military and Ballistic FTE on my iPhone.

I use LoadBase 3.0 on a Dell Axim in the field. I also have Shooter on my phone. I also have a Palm with Exbal on it but it stays home and is just used for reference if a question about the two comes up.

I use Ballistic FTE and Bullet Flight on my Ipad and Itouch. I use Exbal on the home computer.

Shooter on my Droid cell phone.

I use LoadBase 3.0 on a Asus A626 in the field. I also have Shooter on my Htc Evo Phone. I also have Exbal but like ss7mm, I only use it as reference if a question about the two comes up.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.