Knowing the type of hunter you are by brand of brass you use.

FEENIX

What type of hunter are you?

Today, I learned/basically told that I am just an "average hunter" because of the brand of brass I use. L😇L! You learn something every day. Thank God I am a continuous learner. My longest wild game humane harvest to date is 931 yards. I can live with that and proud to be an average hunter considering my self-imposed personal limitation at this time is 1K yards on a wild game.

That was me guys, didn't mean it as an insult. What I said was that the average hunter won't know (maybe should have said see) the difference in quality brass. I will try to help anyone and am not a snob.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was me guys, didn't mean it as an insult. What I said was that the average hunter won't know (maybe should have said see) the difference in quality brass. I will try to help anyone and am not a snob.

FEENIX,
If you don't think that good consistent brass doesn't lower ES and in turn your hit probability at long range, then that folly is on you. And by the way, this very thread is a d$ck move and shows the quality of person you are. If you have a problem with me then you come to me, not act like a teenage girl and start drama.
Are you serious? Could you show me where I said it was a problem? I actually find it entertaining. Just like your unfounded comment, your accusation of me is also unfounded. IBTL!

FEENIX,
If you don't think that good consistent brass doesn't lower ES and in turn your hit probability at long range, then that folly is on you. And by the way, this very thread is a d$ck move and shows the quality of person you are. If you have a problem with me then you come to me, not act like a teenage girl and start drama.
I can assure you that FEENIX knows about good consistent brass and your comment did sound like an insult as well as this reply, and your choice of words further shows your childish demeanor, your surly impressing lots of folks I'd say

I can tell you now that I buy very expensive brass and equipment. But the poi t is both you two guys plus butter bean are far more accomplished and I consider better shooters than myself.
I buy the good stuff cause it makes me feel good but know that it makes no difference. Heck i know many guys that use hornady brass knowing good and well it's usually junk when compared to lapua.
Based on my brass I'm well above average.
Lol

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.