Knowing the type of hunter you are by brand of brass you use.

I feel the fallout of mental health issues everywhere I look these days. It's tough times, and they are only getting tougher. Let's have some compassion for eachother and remember to laugh (even though comedy is forbidden these days)

I don't believe there is such a thing as an average hunter. If there were, it would probably be the guy that leaves shell casings on the ground at the range.

Just think, that guy with the WTB: hornady brass ad - he's above average.

Ok my curiosity was peaked and had to go look at what started this. I didn't think that comment deserved to have a whole new thread started about it. I understand what Bravo was saying, but it wasn't really a necessary comment either. Been alot of drama around here lately.
It looks to me that you both got the entertainment value out of it. L 😇 L!

I guess you missed my #4 and 6 responses. I do not mind any drama or debate as long as we keep it civil. Is that asking too much?

I guess I am way below an average hunter. I don't mind to much though, since I had an above average hunter look at one of my deer and ask me "what gives you the right to shoot a deer like that?" - And then tell me how much he spends on deer leases,feed,equipment,etc and that he has never killed anything that big!
Sometimes you just have to smile as you walk away!

I feel the fallout of mental health issues everywhere I look these days. It's tough times, and they are only getting tougher. Let's have some compassion for eachother and remember to laugh (even though comedy is forbidden these days)

I don't believe there is such a thing as an average hunter. If there were, it would probably be the guy that leaves shell casings on the ground at the range.

Just think, that guy with the WTB: hornady brass ad - he's above average.
Well said, Sir! I was out at the range pre-forming brass. While I was setting up, a couple of shooters were to my right and packed their stuff shortly after and moved to the pistol range. When my barrel got a little warm, I took a quick break, policed the area (as we are supposed to), and scored 40 1X fired .30-06 Federal.

I guess I am way below an average hunter. I don't mind to much though, since I had an above average hunter look at one of my deer and ask me "what gives you the right to shoot a deer like that?" - And then tell me how much he spends on deer leases,feed,equipment,etc and that he has never killed anything that big!
Sometimes you just have to smile as you walk away!
Awesome!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.