300 wsm and 180 hammer bullets

What would you shoot in a Tikka 300 WSM (could be throated longer than SAAMI) with a 9 twist barrel?
Think both bullets would be good. I have always liked the 166gr Hammer Hunter in the wsm. I think my first choice now would be the 163gr Hammer HHT. The 180g class of bullets wind up intruding on the case capacity too much.

Think both bullets would be good. I have always liked the 166gr Hammer Hunter in the wsm. I think my first choice now would be the 163gr Hammer HHT. The 180g class of bullets wind up intruding on the case capacity too much.
Getting ready to load the 163 HHTs for my new 300wsm this weekend. Hopefully my scope will show up next week and I'll start putting them down range.

I did my first round of pressure testing ladders today with the 180 HH and encountered pressure signs earlier than expected - got up to 61.8g of H4350 and only about 2800fps. I was reusing hornady nickle plated brass from factory loads and I am hoping that when I get the ADG brass I just ordered that will help. (The factory loads would sometimes exhibit the same pressure signs and achieve the same 2800fps) As it was I was getting a sticky bolt lift and ejector flow. Primer was a littler flatted but not much. I am new to reloading but am told that Hornady brass is soft and the plated brass doesn't grip the chamber sides as well. Hopefully I can get it up a bit more with the different brass.

IMG_6724.jpeg

IMG_6727.jpeg