Hammer bullets

Indeed @HARPERC

A good cross section of 'independant' data here;

In all my born days (LOL never felt old enough to use that one before). Have I seen more necropsy's performed, by a bullet company, or the end users than Hammer's.

Your 10 posts in, and its understandable you haven't seen much of countering info to this video.

The goal from Hammer's beginning has been terminal performance. This has been tested all over the world. More than just it "killed 'em dead", but actual bullet tracking, and examination of anatomy post shot.

Animals from smallest to largest have been taken apart, before making statements such as this fellow has made.

I would wager a great deal he has never cut up an Asiatic Buffalo, (much less many) to track bullet path and corresponding destruction, while observing time to tip over. Then sharing videos from stalk to processing.
Gday Carl
Your 100% on the money so your wager is safe

Real world results are easily obtained when you care & understand what to look for

That whole process is one that tells the truth not some interpretation from others work or big words to make one sound important

cheers

Show me another bullet company with the transparency of Hammer on animal terminal performance, twist rate REQUIREMENT, and accuracy. BC's are provided as a guide, not an absolute. Just look no further than inflated BC's on some top manufacturers. The goal of Hammer is to provide a bullet that terminally performs as expected on animals. The results are posted with the good, the bad and the ugly. Why? To Continually Improve. IMO, if @fordy cannot defeat a bullet, its a darn good one. I trust the opinion of someone that has a sore back from bending over repeatedly from performing post mortem in excruciating documented detail on every animal shot versus someone that is more concerned with number of followers than actual real world data. The number of animals that have gone through this process is staggering. Before commenting, understand the animal control effort and requirement downunder is beyond most folks understanding.

I can never say enough good things about Hammer bullets! They are literally a life saver!

A couple months ago, while on safari in a VA beanfield, my hunting partner was caught dead to rights! Frozen in his tracks by the bloodthirsty stare of a rabid beast! Fearing for my friend, as well as the rest of our hunting party (me), I sprang into action from a couple hundred yards out and engaged the snarling wretch with a single shot from my lethal, if not somewhat girly, .22 Creedmoor loaded with unstoppable HH 80gr HHTs!

Although shaken, my friend thanked me and vowed to always be prepared for every situation with the powerful "beast stopping" Hammer projectiles!

unnamed.jpg

I remember a hunter having a hard time taging his buck. So I went along with him. He did fine job of spotting a buck, Closed the gap to with in less than 40yds. (Remined you he was hunting with a rifle) He then jump up and ran toward the buck. Oh the buck took off. I ask him why he ran towards that buck. He said he had to tag the buck. He said that in the regulation it said you had to tag the buck. He felt that tagging came first, then you can shot the buck. 😁

I remember a hunter having a hard time taging his buck. So I went along with him. He did fine job of spotting a buck, Closed the gap to with in less than 40yds. (Remined you he was hunting with a rifle) He then jump up and ran toward the buck. Oh the buck took off. I ask him why he ran towards that buck. He said he had to tag the buck. He said that in the regulation it said you had to tag the buck. He felt that tagging came first, then you can shot the buck. 😁

My buddy shot and killed a nice buck that already had another hunter's tag attached to its antler. It also had a wound across the top of its back.

Some bucks come pre-tagged!