Which scale?

Some people say they had good luck with older ones and they used to have lifetime warranty, new ones have one year and lots of people have issues, also they say that Dillon says that it's not made for trickling powder on which makes it no good for me.
Just about all scales in that price range are really not intended for trickling. Their internal mechanisms are primarily the same design, however lots of folks trickle to some extent with these scales. For about fool proof reloading where trickling is no concern, you have to get into the upper tier scales such as the A&D products.

I've had a pile of scales. The only one that hasn't failed me is the a&d. My rcbs actually outlasted hornady and Dillon by a fair amount. Still works fine but it walks occasionally and that is just not cool with me for precision reloading.

I would like to get one soon cause prices seem to be going up by the week, I can't find a high wood stool to mount a press on so we can do a reloading class at my club so I figured I'd build one, went to value and 2x4s are 10 bucks each, this is getting ridiculous!
I'm a contractor and at one point during this whole **** show, I had to pay $17 for 2"x4"x8'. Things came back down and now are on the rise again!

Have you had a chance to check this out?

This trx-925 seems to fit the bill, does anyone have any experience with this scale, BTW thanks for the input would have never found this one, that's why I ask you guys.

My scale is acting up, I need a new one, a good one, electronic, what do you recommend, I'm willing to spend around 200-300 but want really good accuracy and it can just be a scale, doesn't have to dispense.
Lyman then Hornady. Then there's always Amazon search. Also RCBS.

CE Products, it's been that price for a long time there now. They sell it separate from the AutoTricklers.

Look at A&D specifically the 120 series or the Sartorius. I consider my sartorius Entris 323 entry level for a real good scale. Scales in these categories use magnetic force resolution for measurement method and not the strain gauge type in the cheaper models